Mwr34 R32-r34 Full Conversion Build

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

hope everyone can see the amount of hours and recreation is needed to come close to a decent fit.

1 of a kind...

Rims are on.. and No spacers sitting right now.. maybe a 10mm or 15mm is fine but sits decent to me.

the Panda style look wasnt intentional.

the front bumper is only there for test fitting.. I have an OEM front bumper for the final fitting then paint.

IMG_1381.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

in these pics.. its the r34 trunk... with the R32 trunk section about 2 inches from the window.. it was needed to be modified since the r34 trunk fit contoured well, but didnt come close enough to press down against the trunk inner weather stripping seal. Oh well... I guess it has to be done properly and right the first time.. Right?

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1385.jpg

IMG_1386.jpg

IMG_1387.jpg

IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

IMG_1390.jpg

IMG_1391.jpg

or maybe im building a R34 Japan Cop car?

jcops1.jpg

At first I thought, oh cool an r32/4 front end conversion, then I see this... ;)

Lots of dedication going into this,

can't wait to see it finished.

watching keenly :wub:

thanks everyone.. dont forget.. in canada we have the 15 year import rule... so R33's still arnt legal.. we have 5-6 more years before R34's can enter the country.

• 3 weeks later...
those rear lights aren't GTT lights are they? don't seem wide enough for the rear guards?

Im glad you asked:)

The white taillight covers were CLAIMED to be GTR taillights when i bought them from Ebay 12 months ago.. but oh well.

1 more piece to the puzzle.

Image227.jpg

Image225.jpg

IMGP9974_Large.jpg

Damn Yokohama Nissan, teasing me with Midnight Purple 2 painted R34 GTR taillight covers...

No more panda project now.

Stay tuned the next few weeks... it will be a work of art.

wow awesome thread, i will keep coming back here for updates :) my dad is in canada now for work, and he called me to say they are using r34 sedans as taxi but they look different, he quickly called me back to say its a chevie impala lol

looks great, and looking forward to seeing the finsihed art work :(