SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

YEah I wasn't too happy with the 'check-up' Mercury did on our Skyline last week. Trying to figure out what this stupid noise is and they definetely didnt check it all, just presumed it was the exhaust - but it's not - got that checked on the weekend.

Anyone seen or own the white R33 GTR that gets around down at mooloolaba a bit. Saw it on monday driving near the sunshine plaza when it was raining, sounded pretty good. had a vspec sticker on the boot lid and looked like the brakes on it were pretty big last time i saw it.

I saw a white r33 towing a trailer through mooloolaba yesterday

Also a dark blue R32 gtr parked on buderim-mooloolaba rd the last few days

The dark blue 32 gtr, if it had white work wheels, belongs to someone on here, his usernames Dynamix.

ROFL!! It's true, it's sad but it's soooo true....

Last night in valley saw R33 "6IRLY" parked in valley last night, GTSt with GTR kit, eyelids, lotsa stickers, chameleon paint. Is it just me or is it hellishly brave to park a skyline in the valley on a friday night all night?! I wouldn't be able to relax if I knew my car was out there....

The Lady that owns it works at The Cabaret Club....She is a friend of a friend

Saw afro at Sumner Park today, I was beside you for a bit in the silver 33 sedan. Was in ordering some new extractors for the mini, the old ones split last night :) . And they say GTRs are money pits!

The dark blue 32 gtr, if it had white work wheels, belongs to someone on here, his usernames Dynamix.

yeah it's mat. he used to own an orange r33 gtst with a carbon fibre style bonnet and other mods. sodl that bought the gtr.

Saw afro at Sumner Park today, I was beside you for a bit in the silver 33 sedan.  Was in ordering some new extractors for the mini, the old ones split last night  :) .  And they say GTRs are money pits!

ohhh so that was u,,,cool,,

i waved,at ya, :rofl:

dont worry dale82au hardly anyone sees me either im always out lol...

does anyone know the owner or a blue N/A R33 series one Rego REG45??? owner of that car proved to be a d***khead last nite , was on the M1 cruising along this dude nearly side wiped me off the m1 !! talk about reckless driving i got his plates so the cops have been notified..