SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Well funny enough zip ties would give it drift credit...

Fencing wire just reminds me of the barbed wire bandit for NSW forums... Who plowed his car through a fence into a paddock.... Twice...

The second time writting it off...

Saw Dangerous_Daveo driving down Moss street this morning around 10am...I was behind you in the RED Vitara. I stalked you for a bit but you drive like a granny so it wasn't exciting.

Dude get your watch fixed :D

I was at work at 8.20. Car didnt move from there until 5.20.

That or there is another red cefiro with hinodex dark bronze wheels...

Spotted a tidy R31 GTSR, spoke with the owner and handed out some cards, must've had a huge turbo cause when he drove away all I could hear was turbo spool, :)

Had a white R34 GTR (funnily enough with the plates 34GTR) behind me on Old Cleveland Rd from Capalaba to Carindale. Had an older gentleman driving, with a big grin on his face. :huh:

Two 34s together, made the dude in the Commo ute turning at Chandler do a double take... :D

(made ME do a double take when I looked in the rearview mirror!)

Well recently got back from holidays up in your pretty state and saw a few skylines around the place. Maroon R32 GTR near Broadbeach last Wednesday, awesome looking R34 GT-T in the Pacific Fair carpark on Friday (number plates RIDE M3) and a maroon aus delivered R32 GTR heading towards Brisbane airport on Saturday afternoon.

Meanwhile on a side note, how many f@#king people in Broadbeach own BMW's? I couldnt get away from them.

Amaru that would have been me.

(RIDE ME)

was it this one?

post-25424-1139009191.jpg

spotted col on the way to work this morning

(yes col, that white 32 flashing its headlights at you as it turned into gayford street off gympie road was me :()

HAHAHA it was my last day of work before holidays.... Which im now on... I was in dreamy land after stopping at brumby's and getting a healthy breakfast...

Didnt see the flash as such i thought i saw something out of the corner of my eye, was in dream ie dream lland. Then as you have made the turn i saw the SAU sticker and thought damn it i missed him.... Then waved with no chance of you seeing it....

Thats when i realized i must have been driving this far on auto pilot...

Funny thing was a minute of so after you went a car arse ended another making that turn... Blocked the whole intersection just after i got through...

Also saw a silver r33 (may have been four door?) with a SAU sticker on the rear quarter window. looked to be having some troubles right outside the toll booths of gateway bridge. couldnt stop m8, were in hurry and wouldnt have been any help anyway.