SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

DBR33??? needs to learn some respect... not a wise move to give a fellow skyline owner the finger... i was in my daily neways.

I haven't given anyone the finger in months!! What the f@#$ are you talking about anyway???

(Respect is earned, not learned..... grow up and you may get some)

Could be Bryn. But that is why I am asking for details. I do tend to wave whilst maintaining my grip on the steering wheel, so it may look fairly lame but it is a wave at least. Most people driving a 'line don't even acknowledge another 'line ...... very sad....

my eye sight is not great, so a lot of times i can not see ppl's faces until it gets close. ppl may think im rude, but i do not intend to be.

also, it is very hard, ppl wave at you, when they are driving other cars, like daily runners......i have had a guy waved at me from a commodore, and i still do not know who that was......

DBR33??? needs to learn some respect... not a wise move to give a fellow skyline owner the finger... i was in my daily neways.

How is another skyline owner meant to know who you are, if you are in your daily, which obviously is not a skyline?

If you supposedly got the finger you must have been doing something that warranted that action...I know Rhino personally (he's a great mate and a top bloke) and he just doesn't drive around giving the bird to all and sundry.

lbfalcon is right...keep the bitchiness to the whoretown thread