SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

I spotted 53xyn on thursday or friday after work. I followed you coming out of the Brisbane tech park. Do you work in their too? Cause I saw you coming out of their a while back but I was in a different car. i'm the one in the gunmetal grey 32 GTR. We spotted eachother awhile back at the intersection at logan road there.

On saturday on the way to Gold coast I spotted another Gunmetal grey 32GTR. Didn't pay much attention cause I was in a big conversation with the missus but as I passed I noticed the guy looking at my frantically lol :domokun:

I spotted 53xyn on thursday or friday after work. I followed you coming out of the Brisbane tech park. Do you work in their too? Cause I saw you coming out of their a while back but I was in a different car. i'm the one in the gunmetal grey 32 GTR. We spotted eachother awhile back at the intersection at logan road there.

On saturday on the way to Gold coast I spotted another Gunmetal grey 32GTR. Didn't pay much attention cause I was in a big conversation with the missus but as I passed I noticed the guy looking at my frantically lol :P

Hey bud ! i spotted you too just had my car washed.. i used to work there not anymore .. you prolly saw me in my chaser or rvr .. nice gtr :dry:

spotted 53XYN on sat nite on the otherside of the highway haha (squish ur a spotted whore, u get spotted everywhere haha)

also spotted a HOT as 34 with the plates "HA HA".. on the highway heading into the city.. my mum was like look at those plates haha..

Spotted White 33 GTST with chromies (HAD05) circling Storey Bridge Hotel last night..I bet you got a scare when on ur last round, you floored it and the overhead transformer exploded and caused a blackout! :thumbsup:

spotted 179.JPP white R33 coupe S1 stock wheels.. female ... (if your on here.. you need to stop doing fulli sick skids in front of cars.. its dangerous and annoying specially on a MONDAY !) @ Cav Road 7am

BTW Spotted Mo (UR NEXT) on Newham road .. got wave and flashes :P

Edited by 53XYN

Spotted White R33 with plates GRR 33 on Bracken Ridge Road 6:30am approx this morning (Tuesday)

Spotted White R33 just went through the tolls heading south onto Lytton Road around 6:50am approx this morning

Spotted Yellow R33 with what looked like a Carbon Fibre Bonnet turning right onto Elizabeth Ave from Anzac on Sunday Arvo too :D

I was the White R33 with Chrome LED Tail Lights and the Front Bar that needs some sanding and repainting :O Did the fibre glass work, just too lazy to do the rest.