SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Spotted 666DAN hooning down the M1 towards the coast on Saturday...I know coz I was on cruise control at 110 and you flew past me. you wouldn't have noticed me in the far left hand lane in the merc :banana:

Spotted 666DAN hooning down the M1 towards the coast on Saturday...I know coz I was on cruise control at 110 and you flew past me. you wouldn't have noticed me in the far left hand lane in the merc :banana:

Sounds like an inaccurate German speedo if you ask me! I Was definately on good behaviour, the wife was in the passenger seat ;) Good to see you were keeping left where you belong :)

spotted yesterday - light blue R31 with a Green P plate on it on Queens Rd Everton Hills and a light blue 4 door R32 at Brookside shops.

Today a white 33 at Brookside hauling ass through the carpark (pretty sure the sign says 20kph, not 20 knots... but whatever)

also a chapagne 180 with a bogged up front driver's side guard on Queens Rd today

and on Beckett Rd McDowall, a dark blue S14 with the gayest crystal tail lights I've ever seen, and also some gay chrome strip along the back of the car.

spotted a nice white stegea looked like a 260rs on main street kangaroo point near maccers last nite has stegea owners club sticker on here

also not a skyline but a ugly car with equally ugl taste in modding pink forester 53xys i think it was felt sorrt for the subaru !

saw two nice skylines out yesterday arv, one white r33 gtst near my place on wises road, i returned your wave from the black r32 with GTR front bar and vertex sides.

And also a very very very neat/tidy r32 GTR on aerodrome road... had some balls to good to see

Spotted 53XYN red/marone R33 on Annerley offramp this arvo, I think it was the cleanest R33 in that colour I've ever seen! Sorry if I didnt beep back, was looking for a SAU sticker on it! I was in a silver R33 sedan.

Also had a guy in a green S1 R33 sedan on Compton Rd Woodridge Sunday arvo, gave me one of those 4 door R33 seedy nod and wink. :P

It was some 4 door love happening.

AND I see a white R33 GTR every morning on the way to work on Waterworks Rd The Gap, 76GTR plates I think?

Spotted 53XYN red/marone R33 on Annerley offramp this arvo, I think it was the cleanest R33 in that colour I've ever seen! Sorry if I didnt beep back, was looking for a SAU sticker on it! I was in a silver R33 sedan.

Also had a guy in a green S1 R33 sedan on Compton Rd Woodridge Sunday arvo, gave me one of those 4 door R33 seedy nod and wink. :P

It was some 4 door love happening.

AND I see a white R33 GTR every morning on the way to work on Waterworks Rd The Gap, 76GTR plates I think?

hey mate i didnt see you were you in the 4 door white 33 ? that followed me from mt gravatt?.. that 33 is for sale its still in good nick like new im asking 9,800 ono :down: