SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Parked next to a grey/silver R34 this afternoon 2nd level of the hyperdome loganholme. Also 2-3 car spaces down was a 32 with an SAU sticker in the window. And just near that a lime green metallica R33. Apparently the hyperdome is the place to be

Anyone here driving a dark blue R32 GTR this morning on Evans Road (Salisbury) around 10:30ish.......gave me a run for my money!!!!

Im was driving the silver R32 GTR.

Hot wheels mate

Hey do you or a friend of yours live in Salisbury? I had a run with a pair of GTR's (one silver) a few years back through Moorooka in my old white GTR

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• https://www.my105.com/search/details/2001-holden-commodore-ute/0c25dc51-94c1-4b31-8356-1089488d08c3?source=SEARCH_RESULT You should buy or do this instead. About MX5's, the smart money is on the NC, specifically the NC2 if your budget goes that far, and with MX5 pricing that's pretty much where they go. Occasionally you see them pop up with tasteful mods like suspension and such, but the NC2 is the quiet sleeper of the range in terms of overall goodness.
    • The housing it self made minimum differences, while the exhaust manifold made a difference. 6 Boost T3 divided will do fine. ATR43SS3ProR model in T3 .82 rear (TS optional) from March 25th will be more then capable of 450whp with excellent response.   
    • The boy crashed his Patrol a while ago, so he is now driving his mum's ASX and she is driving my Honda I initially said he could have the Honda to drive around (he's a good kid currently training at the police academy), but, his mum was quick in saying that he "will" take the ASX and she will take the Honda, he was a bit upset with that, he rates the manual Honda more than the automatic ASX (mums taxi), and I'm getting the feeling she enjoys thrashing the manual Honda around In other news, I'm looking at a MX5 NB series 2 on Saturday  I always loved my NB series 1, but after stripping it down because I'm a idiot it wasn't fun cruising or driving around daily, and Jackie refused to drive it, which was an issue if we went out, because her refusing to drive it meant I lost my designated driver if we went to a party, or dinner, or...... basically anywhere where I could get a glow on Yes yes, I may need a new job if I decide to buy https://www.seek.com.au/apprentice-hairdresser-jobs/in-All-Sydney-NSW Plus giving the Honda to the boy, which is my cunning plan, will give me enough wifey type credits to turn up in another car Meh
    • Yeah I've just been checking it out on GTR registry and its the emerald green pearl (DS0) and only 610 made for S1 RS-Four V (if i'm understanding correctly) so I feel obliged to restore the paint to as close to original as possible!