SAU Community

Places To Dyno ?

02_FNE

You guys are really idoits lol.

I wont even mention the gold cost work shop who has sued from something like that said above.

Not too mention me being "pulled into line" for using Allstair and my own personal opinion in the same line

Edited by Nismo_Boy

Guest hr324door
yeah stay far far away from *.... I recommend matt at PITS he does awsome work... done my car extremely happy....

+1 for Matty @ PITS

i got my s13 done @ pits performance and an extremely happy with how its running,

I know it sucks guys but to keep SAU safe from possible lawsuits, please be careful about the kind of light you cast on workshops. I'd love as much as anyone else to let you guys say what's on your mind if a workshop has wronged you, but we just can't :P If you really have to say something negative, a simple "I've had some bas experiences with XYZ Performance Racing Workshop Thingo, PM me for details" should do the trick.

http://www.signatureperformance.com.au/

Go wherever you like, but at the very least have a talk with Mick first. He's moving to a bigger workshop in a few wks so getting in might be a prob if you want it done right now but he's had good results with a few cars on here, mine included. Also have a word with Noel (FineLine) & see what he's got to say about Mick's work- his numbers were bigger than mine, for the moment anyway :rofl:

Also 4WD isn't a prob with 32's, just pop the fuse & you're good-to-go on any 2WD dyno

Everyone missed the obvious question...

What suburb are you in and how far are you willing to travel???

If its southside then Id go with Godzilla (4wd dyno dynamics, Mark knows a thing or two about r32 GTR's, you will see when you see his workshop car)

If it were northside then Id go with Mercury (4wd dyno dynamics) or Allstar (2wd dyno logic)

My opinion, if you got a 4wd vechicle, then run it on a 4wd dyno... You want to run the car on the dyno (for tuning purposes) under the same load and usage conditions as though you were driving on the road in 4wd. Also it may also help diagnose or help point out any problems you might be having with the car.

For dyno comps its fine to pop a fuse to run level par with the GTST's in RWD, but for tuning a GTR.... Well its 4wd FTW :rofl:

You just asking to be sued.

yeah i got ya joshwa. im not really scared.

lol yeh, its an opinion, markii, why are they so bad?

dnt mean to hijack :woot:

last time i was ther with my GTiR. they dyno ran it got 120kw.. then tuned a std ecu (this is what they told me) and got 145kw. they said they replaced the plugs with platniums ($120 worth) even though i did NOT authorise it. they did it anyway. they said they replaced the leads they wer not. they said they did a compression test i doubt that cause i asked him what it got and rob just rattled off 140psi across all 4. he then said ill need to replace my fuel pump. i said fine whatever. already charged me for plugs which wer not needed (old plugs wer denso iridiums 3000kms old) i came around to pick up. still doin my damn car. they had 7-5pm with it. and i got it back at 6pm. cost all up $800 felt a fraction quicker. and i called back to pick up the old pump and leads and plugs and he sayed he thru them out even though he said 'ill put them aside'

on top of that. as soon as i paid $800 cash he became all rude and obnoxious. called my GTiR a POS \

he said. '145kw is alright for that POS u got' what tuner says that about his own work.

145kw was runed on 10psi..

how the hell did the said awesome shop tune an unchipped ECU. claim they replaced leads. replaced 3000km old plugs without authorising. then take their time finishing it off. and then have the nerve to be rude after they got ther money.

that is why i do not ike ABC workshop.. pm me for the name.

i now do all work myself apart from anything requiring a dyno. dnt trust dodgy fooks with my cars no more.

ok well. i realise that i shouldnt put names and point fingers. so if a mod wants to edit my post im cool with it. ill play nicer next time

hey, i live on the northside..

i agree though makes sense that if its an awd car then put on a awd dyno... godzilla sounds good..

anyony been to C & J.. i here they are real good, just a bit Pricey $$