SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

You do realise how much an IPF certified combo is compared to a monolift?

110kg

Yeah I'm not talking Eleiko gear. We're allowed to use our regular generic stands and bench in local comps, as long as dimensions are correct. Every gym in the country almost has a power rack that squats can be walked out of. The expensive part is the calibarated plates and comp bar.

Your mate would be 17th in Australia this year if he totalled that in an IPF comp. Puts it a bit more into context when you say he's been training for 5 years.

Edited by bozodos

Yeah I'm not talking Eleiko gear. We're allowed to use our regular generic stands and bench in local comps, as long as dimensions are correct. Every gym in the country almost has a power rack that squats can be walked out of. The expensive part is the calibarated plates and comp bar.

Your mate would be 17th in Australia this year if he totalled that in an IPF comp. Puts it a bit more into context when you say he's been training for 5 years.

I also said he used wraps though. His best is 260 without them

Why ergh?

Heath looks amazing

preferred Dexter over him. Also hopped Wolf would come in better.

I did see a still of all of them on stage and heath did look the most symmetrical out of the bunch.

Also, I dislike Heath whenever Olympia comes around. He becomes the biggest douche bag in the world

So many people offended people

Mainly all fat people

would have been a good competition between these two

I think i still prefer Phil's physique

Recent events with Kai annoys me. He always gives 15mins ramblings of why he didn't compete

• Like 1

Wouldn't of mattered, still would of gave it to heath. I thought Wolfe would of been fighting for #1, but I'm not a judge.

Yeah id say you are right but it would have been good to see.

I wasnt impressed with Wolfe, i actually liked Dexter this year.

But heath was probably the most rounded

• 2 weeks later...

My back has been feeling OK lately so I've added squats back into my training again, I've also swapped out my accessories for more basic stuff, I'm on my second month of it and so far so good.

Benching more than I squat is arse at the moment but as long as I take it slow it will progress nicely.

Its still based on 531 by Jim Wendler which is a simple and effective program which is easy to use.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...