SAU Community

Alfa Romeo/ferrari Feel To Car's Interior

somos

Hey guys (and gals),

What should i put into the car to make it feel italian?

Got idea after seeing Isotta Sterring Wheel (Katiena series)...

Would love to have a tan leather interior also....

Is there a way to mod air vents into those cool alfa romeo ones? Or plaster the dashboard (somehow) to create swoppy surfaces?

What else should i do? How can i do them?

leather.. deh or leather smelling smelly shit.. lol

full retrim :rolleyes:

What are you on about with the "deh or leather smelling smelly shit"? Otherwise i would do retrim if i could learn the skills, otherwise it costs way too much... maybe in 5 years when i have a decent salary. For the meantime, seat covers will have to do... or just leave the seats are get all the other retrims.

Loosen off various screws so bits can fall off while you're driving

LOL.... ok maybe i should rephrase that.... looking italian, but having japanese reliability.

battery Posted Today, 04:54 PM

trying to make your car something it isn't is lame......

Wtf. Ummmm... this is a MODDING forum... and people here are into MODDING.... I.e. making the original car into something it wasn't in the first place (for good or bad). What are YOU doing in these forums if you aren't making something your car isn't?

Besides i just want to make the interior feel italian... the exterior will be the usual bodykit... was thinking Zenki 4 dr bodykit... looks manga outside, feels extravagant and passionate inside.

Install a large woman with facial hair in the passenger seat?

Just a thought :D

ROLFMAO :laughing-smiley-014:

that isotta steering wheel looks exactly like mine, and it doesn't look out of place at all. only thing i don't like about it is you can't roll your hand over the edge of the steering wheel when doing a >90 degree turn cause of the shape, but meh

howabout retrimming the whole interior in AC milan colours ? or maybe a Juventus banner hanging from the mirror ? a few italian stickers on the windscreen may also help, Scuderia veloce or something like that..

howabout retrimming the whole interior in AC milan colours ? or maybe a Juventus banner hanging from the mirror ? a few italian stickers on the windscreen may also help, Scuderia veloce or something like that..

Or he could put an Italia soccer scarf on the parcel shelf and/or on the dash. So replace my early comment about the fluffy dice to the soccer ball off the mirror.