SAU Community

Dyno Day At Tenagah Motorsport

R DIRTY 3

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, if I come, lowest horse power will be between us Karl :/

I'm just waiting on the schedule from work to see whether I'm in Perth at this time. Might be in Newman training some people :whistling:

I'm a possible yes, but will have to confirm with you early next week Brad. When will this event be posted on the public forum? Want to make sure I get in... if possible, before everyone else signs up.

Just remembered, I might have my suspension by then :huh: will be ordering it early next week

Edited by R33-GTS

Karl, i have PM'd you the details. Thanks for signing up :huh:

As for showing the membership card, that was put on before we decided we would leave it as a members only event initially. Plans for this event has changed alot so you can pretty much ignore that at this point :/ However, i am pretty sure most stickers and cards have been sent out now so you should get it soon.

Cheers

What did you decide to get?

Hey Brad. I'm definately going with the Tein SS and throwing in EDFC too :/

As soon as it comes, I'm coming to see you for some extra bits and pieces :whistling:

Thanks again for the advice, was really helpful :huh:

i should be in for this as well brad. can pm me your details. i'll talk to lachlan to try and get him to come down as well if its alright with you for him to show in a S15. we won't win anything but at least i'll still beat you brad :(

Edited by Onthehunt

Can I put my name on a reserve list? I have cams and coilpacks to go in but I don't know whether They'll be done, maybe I'll contact Abdus and get it done there... :banana:

EDIT: correction, put me on the list if I can pay on the day and then if my car is not ready someone can take my place from a reserve list.

Edited by Topaz