SAU Community

Dyno Day At Tenagah Motorsport

R DIRTY 3

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chuckie your on the list mate. Ill PM the details shortly. (though you should have them from the Stagea day entry?)

See ya there!

Gavin, cheers mate. Havent seen it yet, may take a few days to clear. :)

Please PM me the payment details and put my name on that list.

The GTR is a little low on power at the moment due to leaking ex manifolds, but I might (highly unlikely) be able to get that sorted before then. Either way, it would be good to get a sheet for the car as it is now back in Perth after a long stint up north.

Also my first SAUWA event. Haha..

I might come up for a look if i get my car back from the panel beaters by then :)

I dont think ill even get on the rollers anyway because i lowered it too much.

If i do head up there, im heading from the rockingham area if anyones keen on a convoy

I might come up for a look if i get my car back from the panel beaters by then >_<

I dont think ill even get on the rollers anyway because i lowered it too much.

If i do head up there, im heading from the rockingham area if anyones keen on a convoy

sounds good damono. anyone else?

I am booked in at Tenegah for the 12th, so all things going well I should be able to pull decent numbers on the day. Well decent for me anyway.. Nothing ground breaking or winning worthy..

Really looking forward to this now.

Entry List has been updated. I will update the confirmed payments over the weekend.

Sorry for taking so long to get back to this thread. Been very busy with work :D

As for non Skyline entries, ill let you know next week when SAUWA will let in other makes of cars. Please be aware that as this is a Skyline Dyno, other cars WILL NOT be eligible for the prizes etc.

Cheers