SAU Community

Ever Felt Like Drawing With Texta On Your Car?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh nooo he wasted about $20 worth of texters... wtf?

wasted time with the texters

wasted money buying a 400k lambo

would have been worthwhile if he bought my civic for $600 and spent the $20 (and about 5 hours) on the textas (i.e why spoil a perfectly good lambo with these stupid creations)

Man I think that is off the Hook. If that was done properly with a real paint and a few stencils, it would be a lot better. I'd definantly do it if i had stupid amounts of money, looks way cooler than a bland straight colour, Its like Getting a Tat's for your car. I guess you have to appreciate Art to like it.

05.jpg

I wish it had been parked in that exact spot when I was there late last year! Would have been nice to see it up close and in the flesh.

I'm in 2 minds about it, looks like a lot of hard work, and it looks pretty good, but I guess its a quick polish and you are back to square 1!

• 3 weeks later...

I think its cool :yes:

Its different.

And to those people saying its a waste of money, wake the f**k up. You dont buy a Lamborghini if you want something that looks like a Camry.

You obviously are looking for an extroverted car that will stand out like dogs balls. And that Lambo certainly does so.

Think its a lot better looking and more original than Fiddy Cent's chrome effort...