• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get back to mail beanbag - and the annual report for that matter

*eats a zinc tablet*

Sif you need Zinc!

SIF there is any stocks left in Australia after my purchases

MY part of the annual report will be finished by tonight :cool:

Hey just like to say thanks to you all for coming and to SAU crew.

In regards to IT, I knew it was bit too much when Mavric pulled out 300+ kw on the dyno so I told the crew to place around the intake since I knew this would cause a stir.

I know that Matts 34 is ridiculously hot under the bonnet, I honestly think his run wasn't fudged.

Anyhow, I do apologize and next time I wont be using the IT.

Thanks heaps for a great day Ray. You really have looked after SAU and we appreciate it. Make sure you pass on our thanks to your crew.

Also no need for you to apologise. Those of you who were there and paying attention would have been aware that it was Mav and I having a bit of friendly rivalry with the intake temp sensor and Ray is not to blame here. As for results that were high readings because of the IT sensor, these were not printed. Again it was just Mav and I having a bit of fun with each other and it was never intended to upset anyone.

Everyone else should consider their dyno results correct and valid.

Those of you who are upset because they made a low figure on Ray's dyno should stop your complaining and go and get your car checked as there is potentially something wrong with your car or your tune if you have lost significant KW's since your last dyno run.

Thanks heaps for a great day Ray. You really have looked after SAU and we appreciate it. Make sure you pass on our thanks to your crew.

Also no need for you to apologise. Those of you who were there and paying attention would have been aware that it was Mav and I having a bit of friendly rivalry with the intake temp sensor and Ray is not to blame here. As for results that were high readings because of the IT sensor, these were not printed. Again it was just Mav and I having a bit of fun with each other and it was never intended to upset anyone.

Everyone else should consider their dyno results correct and valid.

Those of you who are upset because they made a low figure on Ray's dyno should stop your complaining and go and get your car checked as there is potentially something wrong with your car or your tune if you have lost significant KW's since your last dyno run.

im happy

made 2rwkw less than my last dyno on same boost

cant complain :cool: