SAU Community

Sau-vic 2008 Membership Renewal And Dyno Day

Mavric

When: Saturday, 1st March 2008

Time: 10:00am – 4pm

Where: RE Customs, 16 Yiannis Court, Springvale - www.recustoms.com.au

Cost: Members Price - $40, 3 Dyno Runs and Graph Print Outs.

Non Members Price - $60, 3 Dyno Runs and Graph Print Outs.

A BBQ lunch is free for existing and new members.

SAU-VIC along with RE Customs invites you to our annual SAU BBQ Renewal and Dyno Day.

The day will kick off from 10am at Re Customs as the Dyno fires up… It will be a great day for new members to come down for a meet and greet and if you wish give your car a blast on the Dyno.

This year holds some exciting new events for SAU that you don’t want to miss out on, so come down renew your membership or sign up if you are new to the club as this will be a year jam packed with SAU Events and social meets you don’t want to miss out on.

We will fire up the BBQ at 11am and offer a free feed to existing and new members, and a small $$ for non-members…

Everyone will receive a special gift to thank all new and existing members for coming down and renewing their membership… Their will also be a door prize.

We will be updating membership cards with a new expiry date, and if members want a new membership card or replace a lost/stolen card they can be purchased for $5.

Also at this Event we will have plenty of fun off the Dyno as well!!! This will include prizes and great entertainment for SAU Vic Members during the day - so don't miss out!!!

Hope to see you all there…..

Lets see if we can top off the Ignition Dyno :)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh good, i like ray's dyno :) why the increase in price from last year.... i know inflation is going up but still.

anyway i will be there in my purplish grey spec "C" car. good to see how much more is the car making than last year's stock figures

im pissed off i missed it the other night hopefully my GTR will be back in time, might bring the GTST down too get my friend to drive it! Been meaning to get a membership for 5 years now so might as well get it when im down there. It would be nice meeting everyone.

$40 for 3 runs? sounds like a good deal to me :D Where the IngntionDVD night was $35 for run i believe...

out of interest... how much would it be normal if joe public walked off the street and asked for 1 dyno run at RE Customs on just a normal weekday?

^^^ Hahahahaha - talk about dedication htial :D

See you all there

Well these two devils called me up and told me they were in a Nissan dealership in Tokyo and they were sitting in a GT-R!!!... ...I'm yet to see anything more than a photo of her hand on a steering wheel that looks kinda like a GT-R one... ...I told her that if she was in one that she shouldn't wash until I see her so I can smell that NEW GT-R goodness...

n545272656_597241_8878.jpg

GF Yuka and her BFF Kumi in Tokyo...

$40 for 3 runs? sounds like a good deal to me :banana: Where the IngntionDVD night was $35 for run i believe...

out of interest... how much would it be normal if joe public walked off the street and asked for 1 dyno run at RE Customs on just a normal weekday?

Mate im not 100% Sure how much ray would charge but if you give him a buzz he'll let you know..

His contact details are in my Sig...