SAU Community

Sau-vic 2008 Membership Renewal And Dyno Day

Mavric

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there. Never had a dyno run in my car, not expecting much though... just an NA.

If I want to get a CAMS licence, can I bring the forms down to get them signed so I can send them off to CAMS?

edit: also with the printouts, is it just kw/torque/rpm or can we get AFR/kw/rpm?

edit: also with the printouts, is it just kw/torque/rpm or can we get AFR/kw/rpm?

The dyno will calculate all of the above so if you want a specific one i.e afr, just ask Ray to plot afr vs power. Thats prob what he'll give you anyways...

ok cool. i just figured that with so many cars coming they might not have time to do afr's.

The dyno will calculate all of the above so if you want a specific one i.e afr, just ask Ray to plot afr vs power. Thats prob what he'll give you anyways...

im down

want to see what a stock gtr actually makes...

I think they make about 187.4 Kw at all wheels, thats if its about 20-25% power loss through the drivetrain. Ppl in Japan been getting around 243 Kw at the flywheel, probley here in AUS too!

Stock you talking like nothing, no pods, exhaust, nothing...

I think they make about 187.4 Kw at all wheels, thats if its about 20-25% power loss through the drivetrain. Ppl in Japan been getting around 243 Kw at the flywheel, probley here in AUS too!

Stock you talking like nothing, no pods, exhaust, nothing...

Hmm, I have a stock-ish R33 GTR, exhaust system, compliance cat, mines ECU, HKS EVC boost controller, compliance air filter. The car was running 10psi and I got 156.6AWKW.

So is my car not making enough power....some people have said it sounds roughly correct?

I will be making some more mods next month for more power :D

Hmm, I have a stock-ish R33 GTR, exhaust system, compliance cat, mines ECU, HKS EVC boost controller, compliance air filter. The car was running 10psi and I got 156.6AWKW.

So is my car not making enough power....some people have said it sounds roughly correct?

I will be making some more mods next month for more power :D

Sounds a bit low to me? Not all dynos are the same though.