SAU Community

Sau-vic 2008 Membership Renewal And Dyno Day

Mavric

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry if every one thinks i am a cheap skate, i forgot to put a wink on my original post so it was meant as a digg. but to be blunt if i remember correctly last years membership/dyno day was $35 for three runs. I will not go much except ppl can search to see the price from last year.:D :D

i dont care what price you have, $40 is not much at all and i am thinking event at this price either Ray is charging less as a special discount to SAU or SAU is subsidising the price as most dynos are about 100-150 per hour.

my membership is not up for renewal till later on the year so i suppose i dont really have to come to this thing anyway.

Guys besides this being a Renewal Day it is also a Social event to come down have a snag a chat and throw the car on the Dyno...

Will be a tops day with any luck its not raining :D But on the good side the Dyno is inside :D

ill be there id like to meet all you guys, i dont think ill have a dyno run though my car is N/A so the result wont be very impressive. hopefully ill have that big dent on my bonnet fixed by then as well.

ill be there id like to meet all you guys, i dont think ill have a dyno run though my car is N/A so the result wont be very impressive. hopefully ill have that big dent on my bonnet fixed by then as well.

Would be ace to see you there mate...

And remember the results are not important :D If my car for some stupid reason doesn't work I'll throw my wagon up on the dyno... It will struggle to make 50kw trust me :D

All about having some fun mate..

i think i might chuck my car on the dyno i wouldnt mind knowing what it makes. i should be easy to spot just look for someone that looks too young to be driving and that will be me lol. seriously some people think im still a teenager but im turning 21 in may. ill see ya all there. :D

my R32 GTS made 91rwkw on an SAU dyno day many years ago... only to be outdone by Jamezilla's Lada for lowest reading of the day (I'm sure he's still got the trophy he got for it too). So there's no shame in giving the N/A a run. It'll be fun.

$40 for 3 runs? sounds like a good deal to me :D Where the IngntionDVD night was $35 for run i believe...

out of interest... how much would it be normal if joe public walked off the street and asked for 1 dyno run at RE Customs on just a normal weekday?

i think it was $50 from memory for normal joe bloggs