SAU Community

Sau-vic 2008 Membership Renewal And Dyno Day

Mavric

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Friday night then mate.

When I lived in rowville I used to go to the Shell servo on the corner of Wellington and Napolean rd's alot. Could probably arrange a meet up if you want.

I live in rowville and thats where i go. If you go around 4is on a friday they let you use a bucket.

DK! You down for Saturday? If so Iam getting a few ppl from the westside to come over to RE Customs. Get there around 11ish.

Yeah im there mate. Ill try bring a couple people too.

4door_33gts: the carwash in rowville is not far from knox, bout 5-10 mins away. Ill be going there.

Im thinking maybe tonight as I may be too busy tomorrow. Just depends if the weather looks like it will hold.

Weather.com.au seems to think itll clear up tonight and doesnt habve any rain forecast up until saturday. So given that, whos up for it and when are you free?

Edited by DogKnight

theres a meet at 8pm so im gonna wash the car at bout 7ish. weather pending of course. cant do after cos im going out

Which meet is this?

PM me the details if its SAU member stuff. I am paid, just Kaz hasnt fixed my forum access yet.

I wont be able to get there till 8pm earliest, sorry mate.

Which meet is this?

PM me the details if its SAU member stuff. I am paid, just Kaz hasnt fixed my forum access yet.

I wont be able to get there till 8pm earliest, sorry mate.

Yes I have! I've put the request through to admins, it just hasn't been done yet, the membership form states 'please allow up to 15 business days for processing', so please be patient, see you on Saturday! :thumbsup:

Yeah im there mate. Ill try bring a couple people too.

4door_33gts: the carwash in rowville is not far from knox, bout 5-10 mins away. Ill be going there.

Im thinking maybe tonight as I may be too busy tomorrow. Just depends if the weather looks like it will hold.

Weather.com.au seems to think itll clear up tonight and doesnt habve any rain forecast up until saturday. So given that, whos up for it and when are you free?

Cool you getting there at 11am? bit after I suppose...

Yes I have! I've put the request through to admins, it just hasn't been done yet, the membership form states 'please allow up to 15 business days for processing', so please be patient, see you on Saturday! :turned:

Getting beaten up already. Ouch!

I knew about the timeframe, im just an impatient bugger. Im not getting on our back :)

<3

Cant wait for this guys... Im hanging to see my car on the dyno...

Should be MAD fun... see you all down there..

Dont forget to come see me for dyno rides if we can call them that :yes: