SAU Community

Sau-vic 2008 Membership Renewal And Dyno Day

Mavric

So i can pay for my SAU vic membership and then get 3 dyno runs for $40? or will it still be $60? lol im curious about my power it will be embarrassing though with my auto n/a with a crowd :'(

$40 is for the dyno only.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah yeh i meant if i got a fresh membership as i am not yet a member ($70 is it) then i can pay $40 to get on the dyno so $110 for the day :)

Also how does the dyno work with my auto slush box peice of crap? might be winning the lowest power award myself!! haha (*crys in the corner* :'()

Also how does the dyno work with my auto slush box peice of crap? might be winning the lowest power award myself!! haha (*crys in the corner* :'()

Dunno about that. I'm bringing a commodore! haha.

sweeet i'm there! i joined the club at the last one, so a dyno day's always an easy reminder that i need to renew!

if i get there real early, like at opening, can i request an early dyno spot? i got my 21st party that night, so will need to depart pretty quickly to set all that up.

i'll also be competing for lowest power figure award! see what the ol' N14 Pulsar can crank out :ermm:

We are actually offering people who sign up as a new member on the day and who also participate on the dyno a package deal for $100.

BARGAIN - tell your friends :ermm:

Oh sweet =) im was going to get my membership soon so i think i might come down on the day and get that deal haha im curious aswell too see my auto slush box on the dyno lol

ah yeh i meant if i got a fresh membership as i am not yet a member ($70 is it) then i can pay $40 to get on the dyno so $110 for the day :D

Lets auto slush box it up Leigh :ermm: should be fun seeing what our n/a's pull =P

haha

We are actually offering people who sign up as a new member on the day and who also participate on the dyno a package deal for $100.

BARGAIN - tell your friends :ermm:

I was about to send my application in today...but now that this deal is here i'll just sign up on the day itself...makes it alot easier...good job all...

if i get there real early, like at opening, can i request an early dyno spot? i got my 21st party that night, so will need to depart pretty quickly to set all that up.

Yes - dyno runs will be a first in best dressed policy.

First there and to pay for their spot will be able to choose when they want to run their cars, so if your first there and you want to be the 10th car to run, you will be allocated 10th spot.

Make sense.

Hey bec, I think its time I emerge from my tight ass slumber and become a REAL member, Can i get a new membership on the day? and how much without the dyno run? im too tired to look through all the posts atm. zzzzzz... :)

Edited by Gazzilla

Hey bec, I think its time I emerge from my tight ass slumber and become a REAL member, Can i get a new membership on the day? and how much without the dyno run? im too tired to look through all the posts atm. zzzzzz... :)

$70

Russ mate for sure if you want to run both cars that will be fine... come in see me early get one car up on the dyno and then i can give you a later slotted time for the second car...

So i can pay for my SAU vic membership and then get 3 dyno runs for $40? or will it still be $60? lol im curious about my power it will be embarrassing though with my auto n/a with a crowd :'(

Bec has replied to this so yea hope to see you there... I will have the Black sau top and Blackish hair.... (should really stand out....)

i read there is a $100 deal, so membership and dyno runs packaged together :/

Hey bec, I think its time I emerge from my tight ass slumber and become a REAL member, Can i get a new membership on the day? and how much without the dyno run? im too tired to look through all the posts atm. zzzzzz... :cool:

Hahahaha - im proud of ya Gareth :)

Yeah as Dezz said above - membership is $70 by itself if you dont want the dyno run, if you do want to go on the dyno as well, itll be $100.

See ya Saturday

ive never been there before and with so many people there is there enough room for parking? lol sorry if its a stupid question.

Parking shouldnt be a problem - RE is located in a big industrial court and being a weekend, most shops will be closed which leaves us with a big empty court and surrounding business car parks to use.

:D @ West