SAU Community

Sau-vic 2008 Membership Renewal And Dyno Day

Mavric

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hats off to te RE boys...good day even though i spent it walign around doing nothing ut talking shit and eating snags as my car is being pilfered for bits. Woudl have been interesting to have my car on the dyno next to the R31. I think the R31 is more responive but mine hits harder. Dont knwo if it woudl actually make more power though.

Anyway, good woork to Mike and Kaz and also team BBQ!

Yup, the oldest skyline at the day held its own against its larger capacity brothers and all with a stock turbo.

Another RB20 came very close that had a 2535, nice curve as well.

Great Day Guys!

Big thanks to all the people who came and made it a great day. Special mention to all the commitee members who helped out. Without your continual dedication, we wouldnt be able to run days like these.

Did i read correctly in that a stock turbo Rb20 beat one with a 2535 running 17psi?

^^ yeah was a good day in the end

156kw for a stock GTR, so i guess thats what they make (at all 4)

that black gtt was awesome, also would have liked to see more of that Jade R34 :down:

Yes, I got similar to that power on my moderately modded R33 GTR (no engine mods), but its running some Mines ECU so who knows what its tuned to. I'm making changes for more power this month :)

The Chrysler (300C?) made my day, it was interesting a different car get on the dyno.

The Chrysler (300C?) made my day, it was interesting a different car get on the dyno.

Absolutely great to see a car like that on there

run 1. 240 rwkw

run 2. 256 rwkw

I think it was a stock car? Even if its not, for an extra 16rwkw between runs, is a big improvement! Top Work!!!!

Hey guys, great turnout, great snags Ash.

Good fun, some crazy numbers coming out!!! Well done to all involved.

Massive power leap Mav, tops!

The Banana is now the yellow vomit!

EVERYONE POST DYNO CHARTS!!!!

Lets see those lines!

Yep the 300C is bog stock, just as I drove it out the dealers door

Maybe a good Targa car next year

Made my R33 look a bit sick must need a tune

The targa exhaust dosen't help

Thanks to Ray and everyone for a great day

Also thanks to all the guys that let me jump the queue

As i only had a short leave pass

I to get home to pick up the grand kids!!!!

^^ yeah was a good day in the end

156kw for a stock GTR, so i guess thats what they make (at all 4)

that black gtt was awesome, also would have liked to see more of that Jade R34 :D

Yeah man! Take that cat out and get a high flow / get larger dump pipes and you be pumping a bit more kw.

That Jade R34 GTR was parked down 2 shops in the corner, I was up there with a few members and taking pics. One TUFF looking car!

Yeah man! Take that cat out and get a high flow / get larger dump pipes and you be pumping a bit more kw.

That Jade R34 GTR was parked down 2 shops in the corner, I was up there with a few members and taking pics. One TUFF looking car!

My plan is high flow panel filter (stock airbox), high flow cat (not a cheap ceramic inside cat), PowerFC and quality tune :P. I already have a 3inch cat-back HKS Super dragger, unsure how to check if my dump pipes are standard or not, hopefully the exhaust was done turbo's back :D

I hope to post dyno charts up when its done, but it will be a different dyno so not as comparable :D

jade r34 gtr??? nur spec??? dammit how the hell did i miss that?

Yep the 300C is bog stock, just as I drove it out the dealers door

Maybe a good Targa car next year

Made my R33 look a bit sick must need a tune

The targa exhaust dosen't help

Than to Ray and everyone for a great day

Also thanks to all the guys that let me jump the queue

As i only had a short leave pass

Jeff

I had to get home to pick up the grand kids!!!!

Yeh the the 300C looked awesome up there. And boy did it sound good when they opened up the top of the airbox!

I saw it reach about 260rwkW, impressive!, what happened in the end though? I saw it hit a speed limiter and then went into some sort of limp mode?

My plan is high flow panel filter (stock airbox), high flow cat (not a cheap ceramic inside cat), PowerFC and quality tune :P . I already have a 3inch cat-back HKS Super dragger, unsure how to check if my dump pipes are standard or not, hopefully the exhaust was done turbo's back :D

I hope to post dyno charts up when its done, but it will be a different dyno so not as comparable :D

Get a K&N panel filter, should allow it to breath easier.

Does you dump pipes and cat look like this?

48654901nn3.jpg

22035116hr2.jpg

98302242ij4.jpg

Standard dump pipes will look like straws compared to these. LOL!

Edited by (00)SKYLINE(00)

jade r34 gtr??? nur spec??? dammit how the hell did i miss that?

Did you hear it raging down the street with HKSGTR (the silver R33 it was with) Nice!

Yeh the the 300C looked awesome up there. And boy did it sound good when they opened up the top of the airbox!

I saw it reach about 260rwkW, impressive!, what happened in the end though? I saw it hit a speed limiter and then went into some sort of limp mode?

gtrzilla (Orion), his brother said that too, took the air box off and the ECU must have went "WTF?!" / spastic.

I think it probley messed up the air fuel ratio, couldn't control the right mixture or something... Like all of a sudden a big gush of air when its only suppost to take a certain amount.

Edited by (00)SKYLINE(00)

Did you hear it raging down the street with HKSGTR (the silver R33 it was with) Nice!

Orions brother said that too, took the air box off and the ECU must have went "WTF?!" probley messed up the air fuel ratio, couldn't control the right mixture or something... Like all of a sudden a big gush of air when its only suppost to take a certain amount.

Ha yeh i am orions brother

Was a great turbout. Also was good to put names to faces :P

Joined the club also after being on the forums since 2003 :D

chrisdynoos8.th.jpg

Catback exhaust, front mount and 10psi boost

Edited by krzysiu

Upset the antiskid stuff came good on the way home

The speed limit hit was the Dyno

The dyno stops at 240 kph

the 300C was just getting going at 240kph in 4th

The guys in Dubai on utube show that they run easily to about 275kph and then hit a speed limiter when in 5th

Upset the antiskid stuff came good on the way home

The speed limit hit was the Dyno

The dyno stops at 240 kph

the 300C was just getting going at 240kph in 4th

The guys in Dubai on utube show that they run easily to about 275kph and then hit a speed limiter when in 5th

ahh i see the dyno hit the speed limiter not the car

Was a great turbout. Also was good to put names to faces :P

Joined the club also after being on the forums since 2003 :D

chrisdynoos8.th.jpg

Catback exhaust, front mount and 10psi boost

nice curve for stock ecu :D