SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted a silver r33 4dr with two chicks in it near noarlunga

Spotted a dark grey R33 with godzilla rego plates heading towards seaford?, turned before getting next to it at the lights.

Black R33 with silver BBS style wheels parked in aldinga a few blocks from my place ?

cara no can do. my friday nights are usually pretty busy. and ive just found out that sound wave is on the same day.. so im gonna have to change my deffinate to a possible. pendin on if theres still tickets availible wen ive got the cash to buy 2 ahha

and yes i was at petstock at parafield on tuesday.

spotted a white 33 gtr at munno para shops about an hour ago.

Spotted nightcrawler on regency this morn, as well as a 4 door 32 gts-t in enfield centrelink

yr car is looking nice andrew, glad to see u washed it :P

-D

he washed it? joisus...

they do look kinda different......

shit have a cry mate, I dont drool over 34's all day so how should I know the freaking difference, I was too busy driving to bother looking for a GTR badge.

Anyway i saw it on lwr north east rd at campbelltown shopping center traffic lights. I dunno but it seemed like the guy wanted to prove some kind of point to me by letting me get a few meters in front then accelerating past me, trying to waste gate my ear probably.

spotted sapphiregraphics and ruby at vilis tonight :action-smiley-069:

on the way hme BLKSKY i think it was black r33 on south rd

then OMG!!! blue 34 gtr............awwww hawtness............started on south rd.....then onto port......i had to follow lol caught up with him at the lights!!! he said my car looked nice ;) this gtr was soo friggin hawt i would sell all my internal organs for it! haha

he said muh car looked noice! geezzz a gtr owner saying muh car looks nice lol

spotted a wine r33 next to me on south rd near castle plaza, dude with tats, not interested in looking over ?

spotted a silver or pearl stag in aldinga, sun in my eyes but gave a wave?

spotted Cara and Ruben at villis..lol

and a yellow R34 GTT with what looked like nismo shopping trolley wing ?, chick driving it. on south rd in the city

Saw 2 silver stags today.

1 on Pulteney St at the Wakefield St or Flinders St intersection - Gave a wave, received a wave.

1 on the Freeway just bottom side of the tunnels, I was heading up the hill, they were heading down at about 5:45pm.

Saw 2 silver stags today.

1 on Pulteney St at the Wakefield St or Flinders St intersection - Gave a wave, received a wave.

1 on the Freeway just bottom side of the tunnels, I was heading up the hill, they were heading down at about 5:45pm.

pautney st was me!!! stock as a rock spec ;)

freeway was kidafa!

Gun metal grey R32 on Elysium Drive, turned right onto the golden way then into Wynn Vale Drive.

Very Dark Grey R31 on North East Road/Grand junction Rd intersection. Large Front mount, looked clean.

Maroon R33 in the carpark of Autobahn in Gillies Plains. gotta wave on the way out. very nice sounding.