SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

That was me, Steve, a mate and Shannon in her 200SX going for a little drive. A copper pulled up, asked if we were waiting for some other Skylines as they were looking for some that had been causing trouble in the area (they'd already legged it up the hills) We replied no and he said he'd tell all the other units that we were fine and to let us be. Good bloke!

hey mate just joined on here that was my s2 rs four cheers for the chit chat cheers for the compliment mate..

jase...

spotted a yellow s2 rs four s stag in north adelaide at 12:30-1 am, had a quick chat with him, and a quick squirt up to the speed limit. nice car :) .

hey mate just joined on here that was my s2 rs four cheers for the chit chat cheers for the compliment mate..

jase...

haha, awesome. was gonna ask if you were on here. was pretty spaced out from work though. love the colour.

wasnt me i just went to the bank sa atm then back to get a yiros then home should have tagged along

yeah should of tagged along people even if not invited are always welcome

yeh im a newbie bro might see ya tonight if ya go on the cruz...?? ill put some pics up shortly

jase..

haha, awesome. was gonna ask if you were on here. was pretty spaced out from work though. love the colour.

^ wouldn't that mean they would need to be punished under hoon laws? :ermm:

surely they cant initiate a race like that and fly off at the lights endangering the public. how would that hold up in court, well the defendant was doing exactly what we were doing.

shoulda taken the plate and made a phone call to the hoon hotline

ive seen a few undercovers... ud have to b a dickhead but.. is it legal to prep a launch (without screching tyers n stuff) and get to the speed limit and chill?

ne way spotted a shuit load of cops pulling people over everywhere lastnight... i was in the parents 4wd... so had no dramas :banana:

spotted a couple around the past few days.

a white stag in the carpark of the modbury plaza hotel yesterday about 1.30pm

a black R34 turning off NE road onto grandjunction about 10pm

two white stags one after the other on the grove way heading towards sailsbury about 12.30 this morning

a grey series two R33 in the carpark of the highlander hotel at about 5pm tonight

two white stags one after the other on the grove way heading towards sailsbury about 12.30 this morning

a grey series two R33 in the carpark of the highlander hotel at about 5pm tonight

did the 34 have black wheels ??

The 2 white stags coming down the golden way :

One was ben and i in my 260... the other was a guy off here(cant remember the user name) in a RS4.... We were ahead of him on main north road, while looking in the rear view mirror we saw him be rammed off the road by a VS commodore.

White Rs4 was in the left hand lane going straight, the commodore was in the right hand lane and decided he was going to turn left from there. Completely writing off the RS4 and Badly damaging a Falcon who was stationary at the intersection. We went back to help out, Not good at all.

White Rs4 was in the left hand lane going straight, the commodore was in the right hand lane and decided he was going to turn left from there. Completely writing off the RS4 and Badly damaging a Falcon who was stationary at the intersection. We went back to help out, Not good at all.

That bites.... hope the commodore driver got an ear bashing.... bloody inbreds

-D

yeah that sux crush whats left of the commodore

spotted ahhh31 tonight on my way to the city was going past BP windsor gdns about 4:40pm dont think you saw me

also spotted a white R33 and a silver R33 like krishies with chicks driving ftw