SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Just had a white R33 boot it past my place, would hate to have been his coilovers as he went over the yellow rumble strip. Had what looked like AVS wheels, number plate SKD-033, just wondering if its anyone on here?

spotted a nice yellow r34 with the same body kit as damo34, girl driver kinda looked like cara ??? but wasnt..lol

behind that a few cars, a super nice silver stag dumped low and wicked konig style rims, at least 265 wide on all four???

and abes boss stag all in noarlunga

a wicked black BMW convertible M3 dumped low and massive wheels on all four , mclarenvale

a semi tubbed/narrowed 9inch axle, dark colour 72 ford capri, looked mean,, ladder bars etc, the whole lot setup for drags, and weld racing rims. in seaford being driven

a vt executurd with 4 big blue led bars across the front bar, stupid looking, not even straight just slapped on with wire ties and highly defectable, ON in daylight with LEDS facing oncoming cars ??? south rd heading into dinga

yellow 34 with black rims turning from south rd to seacomb this morning at 8ish

Tangles on south road going past my work as i was pulling out in a black cx9, dunno wat time.

white s2 stagea with chick driving doing 60 in the 80 zone on south rd around 5.

"hurryup" black r32 on seacomb rd at 1.15ish

clean lookin purple r33 turning off diagonal rd past fresh choice at 5.30ish.

n thats bout it. yew.

Spotted the Iron Chef beast( the R34 GTR) just on the Port River Expressway before approximately 11am or so... only had a second or two glimpse to snap my head back to drool :sick:

Spotted Chef picking up his kids from school. I was the guy in the ute who waved at you and called out your name just incase you were wondering if you had a stalker :sick:

Spotted Chef picking up his kids from school. I was the guy in the ute who waved at you and called out your name just incase you were wondering if you had a stalker :sick:

He knew he had a stalker before ...

Its just now he sees the stalker publicly displaying his affections >:)

-D

spotted a white r34 gtt like mine in dinga, got a wave, dude must live within a few blocks of me????

spotted a silver stag with fluro shirt driver in christie downs, got a wave

spotted a white r34 gtt like mine in dinga, got a wave, dude must live within a few blocks of me????

spotted a silver stag with fluro shirt driver in christie downs, got a wave

If it was a white stag it would be the guy who lives down our way.

spotted stag with huge metal milicha sticker on the back window at victoria rd pt adelaide

spotted chick driving 'stylish' custom plate stock commo ve very stylish indeed ;)

might i suggest you get the plates boring next time :)

Edited by Inline 6