SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Black r32 with plates rrr-322 at the Hub shopping centre at about 2:30 pm

Also silver stagea m35 near Taylors road, Aberfoyle at approx 5:15 pm.

Spotted my Skyline living in the garage. Last time I drove it was on the SAU dyno day :)

Same, i'll probably have to charge up the battery if i wanted to drive it.

spotted a 32 gtr going past artini crash yesterday at about 4.15. a silver 33 looking at me on south road this arvo at about 4, and gun-350 this morning at the regency road/churchill intersection...mmmm at about 8.15

just got a message from my mate working at BP Greenhill Road saying :

SPOTTED blue 34 gtr with white wheels.

pretty sure thats Bec :)

Yep that'd be me! I hardly ever get on here (clearly!)... It could have been Lindo (whos login I'm using now haha) behind the wheel also... Who knows ;)

PS DamageInc - I'm no good with usernames - do we know each other? :(

Yep that'd be me! I hardly ever get on here (clearly!)... It could have been Lindo (whos login I'm using now haha) behind the wheel also... Who knows :)

PS DamageInc - I'm no good with usernames - do we know each other? ;)

not formally i dont think ,

i was on that cruise ages ago with lindo , bosman etc , i was in the black r33 gtst.

next time i see you ill introduce myself :(

Spotted my Skyline living in the garage. Last time I drove it was on the SAU dyno day :)

:( sorry to hear Dion

my car is gonna be at least 2 weeks at the panel shop :(

but on a brighter note at least i get to do a majority of the work on her ;)

just spotted a white r33 being bullied by a cop car, on beach rd

the cop wouldnt let him merge unless he was in front of the police then the cops tailgated him in the mirrors hard core

he wasnt speeding or driving wonky but bet they shit bricks with the cops up his ass

what a bunch of power trippers

Reminds me of the time I was travelling behind a cop car (not tailgating)... next minute, the cop veers off into the dirt, pulls over, I drive past and then he pulls back onto the road and tailgates me for ages.

Yeah, cop, you're awesome.

Reminds me of the time I was travelling behind a cop car (not tailgating)... next minute, the cop veers off into the dirt, pulls over, I drive past and then he pulls back onto the road and tailgates me for ages.

Yeah, cop, you're awesome.

this shit happends to me all the time too.they dont pull me over any more tho just follow me around and tail gate the shit outa me.its good for a laugh tho,taking corners at about 5kmh and starting to break waaaaay before a red light.haha

Lol Jack! They must hate it. I love going into my extra-cautious driving mode when they ram up behind me.

Do cops actually think we're gonna instantly drop it to 2nd gear and attempt to reach 180k when they tailgate us? Or f**k up in any way?

"Oh f**k a cop behind me! I better rip a huge skid to impress him"