SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted white 33 down in Noarlunga Maccas car park last night, SAU Logo on the window... Someone from here obviously..

Heard from mates that the fuel pumps broken?

*cough cough* :P *cough cough*

It's all good now, back home save and sound.

Edited by Aberax

spotted a nice clean black r33 gtst at foodland of st bernards road, sounded tough idleing through the car park.

Also spotted a r33 gtst with that purple to green paint (cant remember what its called) with a black boot and no rear wing around rostrevor.

*cough cough* :D *cough cough*

It's all good now, back home save and sound.

Lol good to hear :) Nice looking 33 btw.

Also spotted a yellow R34 on Beach road, going through the lights near bunnings.

A fairly nice purple 33 going around the round about at Collonades, and a white 33 at Noarlunga Maccas carpark.

Edited by Ps33

Also spotted a yellow R34 on Beach road, going through the lights near bunnings.

A fairly nice purple 33 going around the round about at Collonades, and a white 33 at Noarlunga Maccas carpark.

spotted the yellow r34,, man is that thing full of mud, its a disgrace its so dirty ?? looks like mattys truck..hahaha

wine r33 with primer front bar, got a wave beach rd

:D special thanks goes out to the undercover VE commo /wine colour on beach rd ...cops do a u turn to follow me into a car park then wait for me while I shopped 15 min.. to intimidate me only ....I guess,,,,,hahahaha nice try :)

anyone who knows the tan R31 4spd that flogs it around MV/Onkaparinga hills/Hackam ? if I see him do it again,,,, I will call the cops myself and take photos for proof. he thinks he is DK extraordinare !! TOOL!!! take it to the track

yesterday around 5pm..spotted a black 33 four door with black rims and polished lip on my street in woodcroft....havent seen this car around my area before...looked pretty clean but

if it was a chick driver I see her every day just about..lol lives off states rd somewhere

tangles on south road turning onto wheatshit rd around 5.

a silver s1 stagea turning right onto the same road around 5.30 heading the other way..

then a white s2 stagea with exhaust .... on... same road again, about 6.40.

yeah the other day I saw 4 Stagea's (+ mine) from states rd to doctors rd (4km area) in 4mins. wow

:)

Thanks. The fuel hose had melted, and the pump fell off into the tank. Now the hose has been replaced with new from Autobarn, and the pump hose clamped to the cradle...so it shouldn't happen again. Rather funny really, fixing the fuel pump in a maccas car park with a copshop just across the road.

spotted yesterday a orange 32 with plates SXY SXY turning onto south road at 7.20am

also yesterday a white 33, sounded good, doing a u-turn out front of work on Kateena Street (Regency)