SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted a hot hot hot black 34 GTR on Henley Beach Rd at Torrensville yesterday afternoon.

Today spotted a clean white 34 GTT with black dish on Grange Rd, both at about 11am. *** Then spotted a hot Ferrari 512 opening it up coming of off Grange rd onto East Ave

Hey Mate that was me :happy: was on my way to harbour town.. I also spotted that other 34 at the lights.. :)

Where abts were u>?

I was at the Holbrooks/Grange intersection about to turn right onto Grange Rd then quick left onto East Ave. You probably didn't see me because I was behind 3 other cars. Your car looks clean n tough :happy:

Spotted last nite gunmetal 32 followed by white 34 followed by about 15 bikes on rundle st lmaoo didnt get a chance to wave while i was standing at the atm :happy: alsooo spotted a white 33gtr on nrth tce looks tuff!!

I was at the Holbrooks/Grange intersection about to turn right onto Grange Rd then quick left onto East Ave. You probably didn't see me because I was behind 3 other cars. Your car looks clean n tough :happy:

Ahh cheers mate :)

Nah i didnt see your car at all :cool:

IM keen to meet others of this club when the next sau cruse is on?

got a sneaky pic of this last night

post-59512-1256957638_thumb.jpg

a blue 34 gtr in the coles car park at the bay,

sled on the sled, and a couple people at the kmart on anzac car-park.

Saw MR R33, wine red 33. Sounded pretty tough. Went past my place in morphett vale, looks fairly tough. Spotted about an hour ago. You don't live around the morphett vale area? Seen ya 3 times in the last 3 days.

whereabouts princess :happy:

oh yeah, spotted (very late though) pete out on SLED last nite. had jake (skwiz) in with me, he wondered who id pissed off cos of the way this "biker dude" was lookin at me, then heard my name and looked in the rearview and seen the SLED :)

*waves*

haha, yeah sometimes it's quicker & easier to give a loud "oi" rather than fumble around looking for the horn button.......saw you going the other way last minute but I think the dude in front had triplets cause he accelerated out of the way pretty quick, lol

Spotted a bayside blue Stagea followed by a white stagea on south road (near port road). Also got a wave from a grey stag on states road this afternoon.

Yere that would have been me.

spotted a fair few skylines out today, mainly around the ehp show,.

highlight was probably the grey r33 gtr doing a uturn at the lights on main north road near elizabeth, beeped you..

also this morning a white r34 with gold rims, and a ghick driving.

also earlier today around port wakfield road i seen a grey/silver r34 four door heading north. a r32, gtr i think.. in salisbury turning onto main north road.

Edited by JSTA33

Had a good convo with the driver of a bayside blue 34 GTR last night down South... Mate, if you're on here, we'll def catch up for a drive soon :D

Also spotted a white 33 along Commercial road today. Waved, got a wave back. Was it Abe?

Wasn't me, i was working at Marion today, wasn't south till about 5:30, and then i didn't wave to anyone.

spotted chad up on emerson bridge in the stag

heard a horn

looked, saw a black stag fair slammed, put 2 and 2 together

*waves*

Spotted chad in the stag on south rd today headin' toward town.... or probably EHP show.

:D Yep that was me going down to the EHP show. Wish i didn't have to leave in such a rush. When i got outside i realised there was about 100 or more old school cars all parked outside of the main hall.