SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted what looked to be DSTROY's display pic cruising through the hub at like 10-11 last night? although i did have my beer goggles on lol

Your right that was me driving past the Hub in the Ceffy, i was on my way back from a bit of a test session in the hills :banana:

Spotted a yellow stag today, S series plates out in Gepps Cross at the lights out from the go carts, so much better there then the Richmond go carts. Also saw a green stag, was an aqua colour, cant remember where, was out north somewhere, may have been south road... Was heading south.

Also a clean as siilver 33 GTR in torque motorsports yard, very nice.

spotted a black r32 gtr crossing the bottom of the freeway headed to magill area at 10:32pm stock exterior sounded nice

and also a r33 gtr what seemed to be midnight purple or black not sure

with a left rear pancake tyre

hahaha :D

looked mad though

also sounded nice in the tunnel

:woot:

Edited by Pepsinator

spotted a red stag p plater and a white 34 on moana beach last night about 6

yeh that was me and my mate, pretty sure i spotted you at the beach again last night to :/

got a wave from a pearl white 33 4 door on commercial road about 4:30-5

yesterday on my way to and from the beach i seen a white r33 with gtr wing heading down towards port adelaide.. seen a purple r33 in craigmore. seen a silver r32 with gtr wing at the fitness centre on main north in salisbury. seen a white r34 with gold rims at city dismantlers, and i cant remember the others.

Your right that was me driving past the Hub in the Ceffy, i was on my way back from a bit of a test session in the hills :P

sweet i was ahh walking.. with a mate near the shops looked good!

spotted what looks like Morris in his r33, bright blue on beach rd a bit ago

white gtr r32 at BP beach rd

yeah that would have been me :) didnt see ya?

yeh that was me and my mate, pretty sure i spotted you at the beach again last night to :D

cool yeah i saw ya there again lol its bloody hot

Spotted a Bright blue s1 33 and Bright Yellow s1 33 in the space of maybe half n hour up in morphett vale area!

Both looked awesome in the sun!

:D