SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted Chad in 'RS4V' on south road, across from the Mitsubishi site at 5.20pm

Looks pretty schmick i must say.

snap

spotted chad at the glandore tram overpass. hope i didnt blind ya

:rofl: I was on my way out to Surrey Downs to pick up the new turbs for the Ceffy.

spotted two skylines today both in the port with SAU stickers.

One had personalised plates blue with white writing ending in 8... couldnt see the rest cause of the other cars

Then one heading into the port off of victoria road with a small sau sticker on the side

spotted a silver stag parked in the hub shopping center car park today at about 5.15

i also spotted this one abit earlier around 2ish think the owner works in there...

i spotted a turquise/green/whatever colour stag on brighton road near the hove trainstation at about 6:30 with a skylinesaustralia.com sticker on it

also saw a gunmetal grey 32 gtr with big ass gold rims near my mums place in nth brighton.

i spotted a turquise/green/whatever colour stag on brighton road near the hove trainstation at about 6:30 with a skylinesaustralia.com sticker on it

also saw a gunmetal grey 32 gtr with big ass gold rims near my mums place in nth brighton.

think i saw the same gunmetal 32 on brighton rd about an hour ago

spotted DOHMAR on hampstead rd this morning while I was driving to work (I was going the other way). Funny thing is I recognised your car from on here before I saw the number plate. looks nice :)

Edited by pixel8r