SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a black R34, lowered, no wing, BBS rims on King William St around 1pm - p plate driver

and another black 34, rims, lowered - personalised plates BLK R34 or similar on Currie st around 5:15pm

nice rides

spotted a butt load of imports in whyalla for the time i was up there

fair few 33s, done up rather nicely, not too over the top and not too ricey either. best one was a stocker looking 33R with a spine chilling exhaust note on full noise. even spotted andrew's old 34 4 door repping some nice slammage and 34R wheels

dark gray r33 on south rd, flinders area

crazy purple celica, with a cute blond driving it

and special thank to sapols finest for hitting my car door today with a patrol car door, wish I had a witness to the disrespectful action against my property. GRRRRR :huh: oh well take it on the chin I guess

spotted a butt load of imports in whyalla for the time i was up there

fair few 33s, done up rather nicely, not too over the top and not too ricey either. best one was a stocker looking 33R with a spine chilling exhaust note on full noise. even spotted andrew's old 34 4 door repping some nice slammage and 34R wheels

Yeah i spotted a fair few R33's at Port Augusta as well matty....good amount of imports up that way

Spotted a white 33 on david witon drv, behind CMI

then after work 2 cars crashed one hitting a traffic pole on the big round a bout near bunnings noarlunga

How come ppl dont no how to drive on a double round a bout :D

Spotted a black 33 gtst with what looked like the whole 33 GTR front end and wing, had gold drifteks on the front and not sure what the rears were on Salisbury Hwy/Commercial Rd intersection at Salisbury this afternoon