SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted a blue R32 last night with a GT style wing, some sort of kit (was dark) and LED tail lights, cant quite remember where i saw it tho LOL was probly around 9pm.

spotted a silver R33 dewinged in the maccas car park in gawler.......and also spotted a black 34 R with p plates on in the same car park.....looked pretty tough

Todays spots:

A black 32 (could have been a GTR) parked at radio rentals behind colonnades, was at 9 this morning, had CC plates..

A silver 34 with gold rims, goodwood road turning onto daws road. Was about 10.30ish..And not a skyline but a silver series 7/8 with origin decals down the sides and CAPELLA on the plates going up the freeway, nice offsetted gold rims with red walls, once she got going she left my mums micra behind.. Didnt see her after tha, may have gotten off at crafers.. Looks so nice cruising along :(

That'd be me.... on the way to golf! Ah, easy saturdays :P

Spotted a Silver 33, SHY-033 with an "I <3 Haters" Sticker on the window on Grenfell Street about 3:30pm :(

And then a Silver 4-door 34 on Gouger about 10 minutes later.

spotted chad in the stagea near the coopers ale house on the weekend

cant remember what day it was , think it was saturday?

If it was Saturday/Sunday it wasn't my stag. My girlfriend might of driven it past there yesterday though.

I did drive through the city on Sunday arvo i think but was down Rundle/Hindley not past ale house

Edited by DSTROY

midnight blue 32 gtr arcoss from my place in a block of units in morphett vale.

stockies and had a cannon or old school jap muffler onit. clean car.

Edited by Import S13

If it was Saturday/Sunday it wasn't my stag. My girlfriend might of driven it past there yesterday though.

I did drive through the city on Sunday arvo i think but was down Rundle/Hindley not past ale house

it was at night and had rs4v in black n gold on the front as the plate :)

driving

Ok, would of had to of been me driving it Sunday night, was at drift Saturday night and the girlfriend would of only gone past there during the day.

Ok, would of had to of been me driving it Sunday night, was at drift Saturday night and the girlfriend would of only gone past there during the day.

yeah i saw , nice work on turn 1 and 2 :(

Spottted silver 34 in mawsons this morning heading into woolies carpark, had a veilside looking front kit.

oh I forgot... spotted a gunmetal R33 with grey wheels, think it was Friday night, in this same carpark