SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a kitted 34 with plates "r344me" parked on Philip Street, Hindmarsh, at around 11am.

and Abe's car parked at place of employment.

just spotted a nice clean GG 32 GTR with 34GTR rims on Jacobsen crescent Holden Hill, see it alot, so he must work around here.

and also just saw a red 34 GTT drive past, looked stock apart from a set of rims, still very clean looking

Spotted a Silver 32 near Villis this morning.

Also spotted a Statesman attempting to drag me last night. But f**k... that thign was f**king quick. I revved it at the lights which got him all amped up haha but I didn't take off, but he floored it, lost traction on the gear changes and all. Sounded f**king intense. Then he decided he'd play chasey with me up a hill... pulled over, waited 2 mins then overtook me at like 180+k's. Insane.

Also spotted my mate taking me for a spin in his brand new HSV Grange. f**king hell now that's a f**king car! Lights up the footpath when you get out, the backseat area is like the size of my car. Such a nice car. Too bad it's effing huge. And $100k.

Spotted a fellow Black 34 on the Southern Expressway this morning. Got off at the Reynella exit.

I gave a wave and he had a look. I'm pretty sure I got a nod back. But I'm not sure whether it was a "back at ya" nod, or a "what the hell are you looking at?" nod :(

Has anyone seen a Silver R35GTR with number plate Donh on it? i saw it a few weeks ago friday around 5ish on Rundle street. Had a P plate.. a little part of me died inside lol. whats going on haha really rich P plater? i dont know any parents who would buy that car and allow their kid drive it lol

Older people can't loose their license and go back to their P's? :thumbsup:

I've seen that R35 before but don't recall seeing P plates being displayed

Older people can't loose their license and go back to their P's? :thumbsup:

I've seen that R35 before but don't recall seeing P plates being displayed

yea sure they can,but define old? haha the guy driving couldnt be any older then 21-23. Unless he has major baby face haha. yea this one clearly had P plates on it was the second thing i noticed first being the R35 lol.