SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted a black 33 driving through IKEA this morning, went into the customer carpark out the front. Was just before 10. Had chrome rims.

spotted the "mudhntr" minus the plates in wingfield. that your work matty?

sure is mate. one of the depots i work at

f**k, car is filthy from all the road grime

Spotted RS4V, black Stag, heading south down south road.. Chad im guessing :whistling: tooted at ya as you turned off.. No, you didnt do anything wrong if thats what you thought the toots were for lol

A silver Stag in Reynella KFC..

Red 32 GTS't turning from wheatshief road onto south road..

Ah right lol must have been cranked :blink:

Also saw a silver ceff with black rear bumper, S series plates, spotted at the BP corner marion and anzac highway. Looked fairly nice.. Had black stock S14 rims maybe?

And a 33 GTR yesterday at the deli on pimpala road, woodcroft, driver of asian apperance eating something :D was stock, looked like the one that was f/s on south road across from edwardstown..

spotted luke, Normsta & hostage (sorry cant remember your name lol) and 2 other chaps at Marcellina at darlington tuesday night then 'dare ya' at oakridge road roundabout

spotted luke, Normsta & Hostile and 2 other chaps at Marcellina at darlington tuesday night then 'dare ya' at oakridge road roundabout

I was the chap wearing the SAU Hoodie, and then Panzer (Rob) to my right.

At about 10:50pm last night (14th) I swear I heard a Turbo Car go along South Road at Aldinga that sounds alot like Panzer's R32GTR.

Grey 32 on north eat road at about 2:30-3:00pm today sounded pretty nice. Made me turn around :(

that might have been me i go down that road at about that time most days what car were you in?

Spotted a Red HR31 on the street next Charlies Diner at Salisbury about 2.30.

White R33 minus front bar near the Holden factory, think it might have been DIOR33.

a Silver and a White R33 parked next to each other at Munno Para shops.

spotted luke, Normsta & hostage (sorry cant remember your name lol) and 2 other chaps at Marcellina at darlington tuesday night then 'dare ya' at oakridge road roundabout

ah yep i think i remember seeing ya :(

wednesday evening on currie st saw a gunmetal 32 (maybe gtr) 'sarum' or something similar

silver 33 4door and a black 33 gtst at melbourne st/jerningham st intersection about 12.30 today

5.30 this evening on south rd at daws rd intersection had a silver stag behind me at the lights

Silver 33, sir don. Bradman drive heading towards tapleys hill road, gave it his all leaving the lights at the last set of lights before you get to tapleys hill road, was getting nowhere fast though, sounded loud, but wasnt getting far.. Acting like a tool. Had a weird, shit, half faded looking bodykit and chrome looking rims.. Was around 3.40 today..