SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Nice white 260RS on salisbury hwy this morning at around 8ish, think it might have been RBJETT driving his mrs car.

as brad said. hers aint a 260... (i wish lol) and i would have just been pulling up to my workplace in pooraka lol

my missus has RSV 025 plates :)

Spotted a wine red 32 with a GTR front bar parked up a side street in ironbank on one of my random drives. was yesterday around 3ush.

A white 32 with CC plates heading south down Brighton road, turned off near cement hill, sounded pretty tough, was also yesterday, around 9.45am.

Aslo a silver 32 on a trailer behind a black 4WD parked at a house on the espy down south, looked verry nice, was yesterday at 4.30.. Maybe heading to Tailem today....

Spotted a black R34 at the Marion Rd and Sir Donald Bradman Dr intersection at around 1:40pm today then seconds later another black R34 on Marion Rd.

Also a white R32 at the top of Morphett Rd in Seaview Downs around 2:05pm.

spotted a gunmetal r33 going down target hill road about 10 minutes ago, got a wave but was to busy looking at your car to wave back in time haha car looked heaps nice man

just spotted a whte 32 on Brighton rd in south Brighton wit cc plates prob the same 1 gtr-32 saw. then shortly after saw a white falcon with the car alarm do some awesome peg leg antics turning on to Brighton rd

Spotted the hottest Stag on my street near the Firle Shopping Centre..

Dark grey, carbon fibre bonnet, dude, very very very hot stag!

ah..... i use to drive past your place all the time when i was house sitting for a friend..... nice supra you have :D

Spotted a silver c34 stagea at IKEA with sausa sticker on rear window, then driving down south road after was driving next to a silver c34 and infront of that was a silver m35 stagea.

spotted a gunmetal r33 going down target hill road about 10 minutes ago, got a wave but was to busy looking at your car to wave back in time haha car looked heaps nice man

Would have been me :P