SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted a black VX today with 33coupe on the plates....... Ex owner of a 33 coupe?? Or is there something im not seeing :)

Also a black 33 yesterday with BB plates, south bound on south road, turned onto the expressway.. Was about 5.15pm..

Spotted a black VX today with 33coupe on the plates....... Ex owner of a 33 coupe?? Or is there something im not seeing :)

Also a black 33 yesterday with BB plates, south bound on south road, turned onto the expressway.. Was about 5.15pm..

could have a 33 Ford coupe sitting in his shed. Gotta keep hold of personalised plates like that :laugh:

Saw a silver GTR 34 in light square just after 5 only saw it's arse though, my mates gf's white 34 fourdoor with GTR wheels on waymouth street just after 6:30 and few mins ago a white 33 going past the show grounds on goodwood road and now sitting on the bus outside macas gwroad a 35gtr with bloody P plates!!:D Must be dads car for sure!

just got back from a movie in town, parked on union st opposite another silver 33r, with cr kais that i see all the time in town.

when i got back to my car a stock looking white 33 gtst was a couple spaces behind me

spotted red r35 gtr on victoria rd @ largs bay going past my crash repairer. had the plates "TOO FAST".

as well as numerous r33's going past the shop and a couple of r32's.

pearl white r34 4 door on salisbury hwy as well as a matte black stagea with a r34 front end (the viva garage one i think it is)

spotted THREE R35 GTRs at main north nissan, might have been more inside but didnt get a change to look, was grabbing spare parts. there was a red one fresh off the boat, still wrapped in plastic :P and a black one that had me weak at the knees.

Oh and they told me a story about a guy who had a F430 and got A** raped at mallala by a GTR so decided to buy one... some people have too much money

pretty sure i spotted jake at the woolworths servo at the hub tonight, if it wasnt jake then some random got hi beamed :P

Negative. lol sucks to be the random!