SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

i always let imports merge in front of me we get a hard enough time from Joe public without making grief for our own kind

every time i go past a V8 p plater or bogan for that matter he realises he's gotten passed by a Japanese taxi and get the drive past with the REV REV i have a V8 aren't you impressed

Spotted a guy pointing at me in my car driving down South rd this morning at quarter to 8, he was turning from grand junction left onto south road. anyone from here? was in a semi trailer

Spotted a guy pointing at me in my car driving down South rd this morning at quarter to 8, he was turning from grand junction left onto south road. anyone from here? was in a semi trailer

ha ha that was me. suprised u seen me. your usually blind as a bat when driving

been sitting beside u in my daily at lights and u still just lookin ahead like u just had a mad joint and tryn to concentrate on driving while stopped.

Spotted the old outcast r33 at corner of hogarth and Philip highway on back of vow truck with passengers side having being remodeled

You probs would have seen me trying not to lose my shit at the guy who changed lanes through the intersection and hit her... bastard

haha i loled when you drive passed last night, was kickin it with BB at bwood on the run then the chick who bought my old te37's randomly rocked up in the blue34 then at windies there was a 33 with the plates rbbr25 for something didnt pay to much attention..