SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

M35?

I've got one, and I wouldn't think there are too many pearl white M35s in SA...

Nah negative mate was an earlier model (c34????)

Spotted today at toll fleet dry creek was a white 32 with black bonnet

Got it in one champ... I dont have my GTR up here by my mate (Dumpe on SAU) has his 34 GTR here. We often see this white one parading through the streets, keeping it in 2nd gear, launching and revving its tits out down the main street... Waiting for it to go boom one day.. There is a couple of Skylines up here though

Cheers

Matty

Aah nice one man, I highly doubt that this twat were talking about is my mate, l with he lives in andamooka and we always kept that sort of behaviour on the dirt. You learn how to control a car much more that way in my opinion. If you're getting any repair or paintwork done at Roxby Crash Repairs ask for Fred and tell him Matty Sherlock recommended him (he's a longtime family friend, and will do the best f**ken paint job that side of the desert ) :thumbsup: Also not sure if Johnny is still up there getting around in his white 33 gtst? First skyline I ever experienced boost in :worship:

Heard an rb of some description on the dyno aswell, sounded very nice..

Spotted white r34 with prime on number plates on north tce in city

did it have a transformer sticker on it?.. theres a 2 door 34 down my way with number plate either prime or prime34, and the owner has covered the bonnet in a huge transformer sticker, way to ruin it...

Spotted: White 34R with black rims, a red 32 possibly a GTR and a green? 33R last night, first 2 were cruising Anzacs and the 33 was spotted on Hindley Street..

A red 35R heading towards the city down the freeway, always see that one on the freeway..

And a red 32 going past IKEA at 4am yesterday morning..

Spotted a r33 GTR cruizin down commercial road, seaford, at around 8 last night.. Think it was silver, gave a wave but it was too dark to see any response lol

One contender that springs to mind is an r34 getting around Adelaide with what look like 58' chromies. Spotted him the other day and jokingly asked how much he was selling the car for. No offense to the owner but IMO a wheel/tyre combo like that defeats the purpose of the car and belongs on a civic or in Jennas reference 'hot4's'

She's still got her old one but she's also got a magna wagon. Was a good idea with the dog but my 4WD works just the same.

4 cars between the 2 of us isn't ideal haha going to start selling them up soon I think.

Edited by Import S13

Yeah it had a masive transformer sticker on bonnet lol

iam seeing this so much lately .........is there something iam not getting ............is it like the rh9 thing takes a wile till u work it out then realise its actually a badge of respect :teehee:

cause the stickers seem to be on hunks of junk :wacko:

maybe someone can let me in on the joke ...........iam not quick with the up take these days :ph34r: