SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Keithy,

I dont think there is any joke going around, just plenty more tools on the road.

I saw one the other day on some clapped out piece of dog crap vq Commonwhore ute that said "Get a root, in a ute, and the feeling....... is just BEAUT!" pinch.gif

I drove past and saw the driver was a toothless wonder with a cowboy hat on that had a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp.. :pirate:

Although people seem to be steering away from the stereo advertisements in thier car as of late

Spotted Red R33 GTR sorcerer.gif cruising through Panorama , Black rims huge tyres - DROOOOOOOL , How wide are your rears ?

Thanks for slowing down for my misses so we could catch up and say HI !!!!!!!!!!!!

Spotted Red R33 GTR sorcerer.gif cruising through Panorama , Black rims huge tyres - DROOOOOOOL , How wide are your rears ?

Thanks for slowing down for my misses so we could catch up and say HI !!!!!!!!!!!!

i see you around the area a fair bit, the tyres are Semi slicks 245's an the wheels have good offset so they sit nice. Your 34 looks nice :thumbsup:

Spotted a r33 GTR cruizin down commercial road, seaford, at around 8 last night.. Think it was silver, gave a wave but it was too dark to see any response lol

^^ seen him turning out of seaford rise area a few times rolleyes.gif

this morning at 5am a maroon 32 at the oakridge rd round about, passenger waved to me but i was half asleep -_-

also today a white kitted 33 on dyson rd at christies heading south, quite blue headlights...

spotted a silver r33 down blacks road today around 1230ish i beleive it was stolen-gtr. (i was in the red r33)

also followed a silver 35 down blacks road also but he went right at south as i went left.

spotted a few other 33 and 32's while i was out.

i see you around the area a fair bit, the tyres are Semi slicks 245's an the wheels have good offset so they sit nice. Your 34 looks nice :thumbsup:

Cheers mate , me and the misses just came back from a cruise to Sydney along Great ocean road , my car looked a mess after 3000kms , but fun !!!!!!!!!!