SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Saw a White S2? Stag on the PRE at about 4:30pm this Arvo.

He gave me a thumbs up and i was kinda in a "Just finished work" daze so i didn't reply...

Sorry Man, wasn't being ignorant, just a little slow...

black 33 on south rd then followed it onto states rd today. fake gtr badges :closedeyes:...badge was on an angle too :whistling:

another black 33 on south rd near reynella, black wheels with red lip. fitment was gangster

white stag on woodcroft drive just now

Two nice 32 GTRs both gun metal grey, one on churchill road and one turning off of military rd, around 8 30 am today. Also at about 7:15 saw a nice 34 with harlequin paint on south rd, not sure if it was a Gtr but very shmick

cheers :thumbsup:

nice man it looked mint :cool:

i was at the lights coming off the expressway

also saw a black stag today around 3pm near the hackham hjs, had tinted rear lights

Edited by stolen-gtr

Saw a dark blue 180sx put it into a stobie pole on south road friday night about 7pm. Trying to show off in front of me by flicking it sideways turning from daws road, overcorrected and lost most of his front left to the city's infrastucture. Funniest shit i'd seen in a long time! :thumbsup::worship:

I know this is a spotted thread but if a Black R32 GTS-T with vic plates, aftermarket rims and a zorst is spotted in or around Croyden please report it as it's stolen, got stolen straight out Croyden Tafe carpark.