SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Did a double-take driving down a random side street in Grange yesterday afternoon...looked in my rearview mirror to see Even_Flow's white Cefiro behind me. :laugh:

:action-smiley-069:

Hahaha, i did the same thing!! I turned off trimmer and said to the missus "Did a ceffy just turn off up there" (Cue boost) The chase was on! Man we run into each other all the time!!! I wasnt sure if you where pulling over for a chat or not but i was in a huge rush. Would have been good to have a sus of yours, looks good cruising past.:thumbsup:

Red 34 4 door with queensland plates on Upper Sturt Rd in that first twisty bit above the Belair golf course - headed towards Crafers

I was in the Ranger heading towards blackwood....the 34 sounded tough :D

:action-smiley-069:

Hahaha, i did the same thing!! I turned off trimmer and said to the missus "Did a ceffy just turn off up there" (Cue boost) The chase was on! Man we run into each other all the time!!! I wasnt sure if you where pulling over for a chat or not but i was in a huge rush. Would have been good to have a sus of yours, looks good cruising past.:thumbsup:

Yeah but was going to a mate's house down the end of the street anyway, figured you had to be somewhere in a bit of a hurry. Guess I'll actually meet you at AJD anyways.

Your car sounded pretty nice.

Spotted an orange(?) 33 with veil-side rear bar thursday night near the Expressway entrance getting pulled over by a Police bike. Hope you didn't get defected!

Also spotted my cars double yesterday at lunchtime driving down south road hill.

Spotted a sheeet load of imports down the bay... at All Japan Day!:thumbsup:

I was mistakenly spotted by what must have been a couple of your friends yesterday afternoon. Was waiting to turn onto Bower Road, when a plumber's van pulls up next to me and the driver yells "Jazza!" then started to turn left, before reversing a few metres, having another look and yelling "You're not Jazza!" and took off again. :laugh: