SAU Community

Cima Has Arrived With Photo Comparing To My V35.

DRIFTT

I bought a Cima which just arrived this week and as the photo shows they are bigger especially when parked next to my V35, they have a smaller turning circle, better fuel economy, only 95 mm wider but 220 kw and 450 Nm of torque, lined up some R35 GTR wheels for it.

mainpic13.jpg

Edited by DRIFTT

It is a VIP with leather, I am told only 10% of them came with leather from the factory, Jeff at C-Red is now AUS Distributor of Junction Produce so that is also covered.

They are aimed at the S Class and 7 Series owner, new they were 7 million yen so not cheap.

cima%20umi.jpg

F50.jpg

It is a VIP with leather, I am told only 10% of them came with leather from the factory, Jeff at C-Red is now AUS Distributor of Junction Produce so that is also covered.

They are aimed at the S Class and 7 Series owner, new they were 7 million yen so not cheap.

cima%20umi.jpg

F50.jpg

oh year god i just came in my pants.

man....nissan sure knows how to make cars big or small.

wait...what?

Sure did and I am going to make them fit, Fuga and V36 are on the cards for later in the year for my workshop and after the M35 Stagea is approved I will do the Cima .

The colour is a lot better then I thought it would be in the flesh and below is the leather trim.

post-5805-1203231597_thumb.jpg

post-5805-1203231640_thumb.jpg

congrats on the car.. welcome to the club :P

i dont know who told u its got better fuel economy then the g35.. ur in for a big suprise :) i get bout 7km/L average driving..

spec wise theyre a 4.5L V8 (they also come in a 3L Twin Turbo).. The engine pulls out 290kw (capped at 208kw stock).. 0-100 5.8s... puts its rivals the s500 and bmw 750 to shame..

the vip versions come with rear reclining seats with back and foot massage :D

It has most options except the TV in the roof for the passengers which I did not want and having a sunroof does nothing for me, heated sets front and rear, electric blind on the rear window, blinds on rear side windows, massage seats in the back and so on, I wanted black leather but leather is rare let alone black in the body colours I was looking at.

I haven't gone through everything as I have to pit it tomorrow but when I took my wife for a drive on Saturday to show her she loved it to the point of saying "we have to comply these in the workshop" but unlike my V35 it is not allowed to sit 60 mm from the ground or have an exhaust were people here me coming 2 blocks away.