SAU Community

Refresh The P1 Fleet...

Jamezilla

Hi all

We're shuffling the fleet around - getting rid of cars that aren't getting used much (Lotus, 997 Cab etc) and updating some that are getting a few KMs on the clock (F430 Spider etc)

So, if you could pick the top 10 cars for us to have - what would they be?

Feel free to pick cars we have already, and obviously make sure they are current models and available in Australia.

I'd like to see what you think!

J

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lamborghini gallardo and lamborghini murcielago, theres your lambos sorted. Ferrari f430 scuderia and Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano. Theres the Ferrari's. Porshe 911gt3, not the rs as thats just to hardcore for the kind of clients that can afford this. Mercedes CLK 63 AMG, Ford GT. BMW M6 Coupe. Auston Martin DB9 or V8 Vantage and ofcourse the R35 Skyline GTR :cool:

James - it would help if you listed a couple of simple rules. Like an upper price limit as we both know you aren't getting a 599 or a Murcielago as they are too expensive which is the same as somehting like a Zonda.

So perhaps say cars in Oz under $500K

My 10.

1. 997 GT2

2. 997 GT3

3. Maserati Gran Tourismo

4. Maserati Quatraporte

5. Ferrari 430

6. Lambo Gallardo Rag

7. E92 M3

8. E63 AMG Estate

9. Shelby GT500

10. R35 GTR

Note - there's no bloody Astons :cool: I also left the R8 out since I never seem to get a chance to drive it anyways.....

Lambo Gallardo

Fezza Silver thingo that make little school girls scream wth it's trumpet exhaust

The biggins DB9

M3V8

997 GT3

997 GT3

R35GTR

SK55 AMG Brabus

GT40

R34 GTT modified.... I know where you can get one, it's silver like the Ferrari :cool:

James... what are your clients like? Do they primarily want the pose factor? or are some boy racer types who will appreciate a Exige S for example over a 997cab?

anyway, no point me numbering them cause i have never (and most likely never will) drive them

- 997 GT2

- E46 M3 CSL (I know its not made anymore but what a car)

- Arial Atom (the SC'd one... hey... someone may want to drive one... i know I would :D)

- Aston Martin DBS

- Range Rover Sport

- Any Lamborghini... 'cause its a lambo, 'nuf said

- Hire yourself an ex F1 car and take it to PI or something... im sure your members would like that.. hell.. I would :D

Widowmaker is great, but if I had to have just one Porsche... I'd take the GT3. Ideally an RS.

Yeah and thinking on it further - your clients have shown they can't even drive something as easy as a 997T, R8 or F360 without crashing it so the GT2 would only last a week before being destroyed. :D

Aaron - different strokes for different folks.

Some people love the GTs (Bentley, DB9 etc), some love the road-racers (GT3, Exige etc) and everyone loves the exotics.

Hehe Snows - that's so true. Vic rego WDWMKR is available too :D

Chuck in a evo 6 :D hahaha

but none the less i would love to hire any of these cars but damm being under 25 GRRR i just want a farrari for 1 night to take gf out in her dream car as i already own my one HAHA

Chuck in a evo 6 :D hahaha

but none the less i would love to hire any of these cars but damm being under 25 GRRR i just want a farrari for 1 night to take gf out in her dream car as i already own my one HAHA

that must hurt - like you will be in your dream car and your gf will be talking about a ferrari and how she wished you would own one.....