SAU Community

Upgrading Rims

Anna34

i just got these.

they arent jap but the whole jap car jap rims thing doesnt bother me. As long as they arent 'performance' brand or anything like that, any good quality wheel can look good.

Mine are Koya Inox Imagines in 19s and hyper black

34newboots012wz9.jpg

89421358tq2.jpg

11865467gz7.jpg

79290869mf3.jpg

Ps im liking the first white 34 there with black rims!!!!

PPS its STILL to be dropped with the coil overs. Moving out is hampering my efforts!

Edited by Granthem

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta love the black wit a silver lip look, volk gt-c's FTW!,

id also go the 19's...

btw im sure the stock rims on an R34 are 17's so how do u have stock 15's?

N/a' have 15" rims, also 4 stud wheels but not sure if this is the same with R34 GT-4's?

Anna34 I'll send a PM tonight with pics of wheels and asking price

Yeah, my R34 is 15" with 5 stud...

Im liking the idea of black rims on a white car....

That look is growing on me lol

THANKS HEAPS EVERYONE...!!

Im going out to check out some rims this weekend...

So yeah... i'll let you all know what ive decided on...

i saw this on this guys nick... and i loved it!!!!!! HOW AWESOME IS THAT! lol

-------> (Oo]SKYLINE[oO)

sorry for the hijack.

im lookin for a new pair too so i have to be looking for offset of the +35 mark for 34gtt ?

where is this place that has a sale on jap rims ?? i want something lightish black with a yellow line or chrome lip. most importantly somethint that will put the power down im thinking maybe ill go 17s just cuz im sick of paying soo much for 275x18 "330rwkws is hard to keep grip" tyers but i might just get 18s again

She's on a budget of $2,000..... don't think she will be getting the LMGT's or the TE37's just yet. :ninja:

DOH! :) Ok then LOL!

Can't go wrong with mesh style wheels in my opinion.

I know you only have $2000 max, but please stay away from CheapO rims from bob jayne/ozzy tyres.

I found a mint set of Nismo LMGT3's on the for sale section here for $2,400 with new tyres aswell, had them for a year now.

Japanese build quality, awesome machined lip and a good amount of dish on the back wheel.

post-29425-1204189594_thumb.jpgpost-29425-1204189690_thumb.jpg

I'd rather have the stock 17" r34 wheels than the cheap rims from the tyre shops, but that's just me.

P.S I have 17" rays nismo rims for sale. PM me if you're interested, I'll sell em to ya for cheap.

Not a fan of mesh rims but is you can get those Nismo LMGT3 rims in black or paint them in black, they will show up on you white car really good. Paint ya brake calipers Red your would looks sweet!

• 3 weeks later...

woo another R34 GT-four owner :D

Since your car is 4wd you will need same size all round.

On my car i have Work Emotion XD9's 18x10 +18 all round

If you find some wheels you like let me know and i can get them from Japan for you :D

post-38653-1206533638_thumb.jpg

post-38653-1206533724_thumb.jpg

sorry for the hijack.

im lookin for a new pair too so i have to be looking for offset of the +35 mark for 34gtt ?

where is this place that has a sale on jap rims ?? i want something lightish black with a yellow line or chrome lip. most importantly somethint that will put the power down im thinking maybe ill go 17s just cuz im sick of paying soo much for 275x18 "330rwkws is hard to keep grip" tyers but i might just get 18s again

hey there drmafia like these 1's i have 6 of them with brand new rubber 4 sale

post-44898-1206699950_thumb.jpg

I have the stocky R34 rims... they look soooo small on the car lol

So i want to upgrade them. They are sitting at 15inches... should i upgrade to

17s or 18s?? I cant decide on the style either..

gosh im so picky... lol

And my R34 is white... so yeah.... shouldnt be too hard to pick rims right?? lol

i swap u for my crap 16" lol