SAU Community

The V Series Spotted Thread

Think I saw sethaiyaar today... saw a silver V with black roof overlay comin out of kmart blacktown parking.. had P plates on though so not sure seth if it was you? I was in my other speed machine turnin the roundabout, silver n13 nissan pulsar

WOhoo finally!, yeh that was me, lol still on my P's but on the last leg thou, anyone else on their P's?....sorry mjay didn;t notice ur pulsar, i don't take notice at such inferior machines when im in my V :D !..jks man.

Would be interested to know where he got the roof overlays from

did it myself, got sm super high quality vinyal and cut it to size and stuck it on!..i did it to a friends civic type R recently & another car gonna be done, when i gots the time.

Edited by sethaiyaar

WOhoo finally!, yeh that was me, lol still on my P's but on the last leg thou, anyone else on their P's?....sorry mjay didn;t notice ur pulsar, i don't take notice at such inferior machines when im in my V :( !..jks man.

did it myself, got sm super high quality vinyal and cut it to size and stuck it on!..i did it to a friends civic type R recently & another car gonna be done, when i gots the time.

Ay man! My lil speed machine will eat your crappy V for breakfast! hehe nah gotta say silver dont look too bad on a V :D

Ay man! My lil speed machine will eat your crappy V for breakfast! hehe nah gotta say silver dont look too bad on a V :)

pfft...boy racers and their cute cars *rolls eyes* hehe....yeh silver aint too bad, isnt yours silver too mate?..its the one in the display pic eh?

pfft...boy racers and their cute cars *rolls eyes* hehe....yeh silver aint too bad, isnt yours silver too mate?..its the one in the display pic eh?

yeh everythin in that dp is mine.. cept the car :P .. My V is black.. coz u always bet on black

Edited by mjay

Spotted and had a little chat with [ADORAA] along St Georges Terrace (Perth) today :devil: , your Black V35 looks great!

Hope you had some luck with the interview today BTW! :P

Edited by Pulp

Oh forgot to mention.......... I saw a Silver coupe on Shepperton Road late last week on the way home from work.

Went past him while he was sitting in the filter lane to turn right opposite Skippers. Gave him the "thumbs up" out the window but not sure if he/she saw it.

Lic plate was agga or somethin' like that :closedeyes:

• 3 weeks later...

real shiny black one with rays and impul kit (i think) at well known yard on ferry rd southport, anyone checked it out?

Spotted a Silver V35 in the Leederville carpark, it has had the number plates removed, has green stickers on it and also a yellow defect notice, it has 18" chromes and a Greddy twin exhaust. it also has a dent in the rear left panel.

just wondering if it has been stolen?

Spotted today around noon, a champagne/gold early 2001/2002 V35 Sedan (with the flap style boot opener) in Richmond, parked on Church St just before Victoria St intersection...

nice looking sedan, anyone from here?

Spotted a silver, like they come in other colours..., V35 coupe with Infiniti G35 badging, at the Caltex in Berwick last Wednesday afternoon.

I was in a silver M35 Stagea and was going to say hi, but he shot off in front of me.

I've got Infiniti badging but that wasn't me...

Tonight just spotted a white V35 coupe with optional reverse camera on Kingsway towards city just after 6pm...

anyone here?

Spotted Silver V35 series two (think) with Spolier on Princess Highway heading to Engadine afternoon round 5.

was that me , i live in engadine .

I dont know if i have a series two.

Someone else saw me and said series two as well. How do i know its a 03 model ?

was that me , i live in engadine .

I dont know if i have a series two.

Someone else saw me and said series two as well. How do i know its a 03 model ?

I've seen ur car few times at syd tech back in few months ago, there 2 play bball? lol