SAU Community

The V Series Spotted Thread

It's Blue T4NK and was yours silver.

Yeh bro im silver i have Vertini 20s on now to, sry bout the colour miss match i only got a glimps in the dark i was going prity quick :P

Spotterd a sliver V35 at Artarmon shops yesterday to

T4nk>>>>>Yeh bro im silver i have Vertini 20s on now to, sry bout the colour miss match i only got a glimps in the dark i was going prity quick

I have 19" and are sittin well T

I have the Vertini Hennesseys wheels

CB auto coupe coming out of Stratco Canning Vale about 3pm Saturday. Had CF vented bonnet, aftermarket body kit & zorst. Can't say I was diggin' the look or the sound but each to their own.

Spotted "Pulp" on Morley Dr turning onto Dianella Dr in Nollamara area (WA) at 7:40pm on Sunday (24-04-11).

I was in my Dualis on Dianella Dr traffic light.

So I've been road tripping .... saw two in my travels:

1. silver coupe, personal plates br***a, 1.20pm, Pacific Hwy Linfield NSW, on Sunday 17 April.

2. black coupe, 12pm, Princes Hwy Tempe NSW, on Monday 18 April.

T4nk>>>>>Yeh bro im silver i have Vertini 20s on now to, sry bout the colour miss match i only got a glimps in the dark i was going prity quick

I have 19" and are sittin well T

I have the Vertini Hennesseys wheels

That may have been me i was around doing some errands i know of another that is in the area tho, if it had vertini Mclarens then it was me :D had them put on last friday 20s

Spotted "Pulp" on Morley Dr turning onto Dianella Dr in Nollamara area (WA) at 7:40pm on Sunday (24-04-11).

I was in my Dualis on Dianella Dr traffic light.

Hey mate! yeah that was me, haven't had a spot in a while :)

Dualis hey, I've actually been looking to get me one of those too :/

Hey mate! yeah that was me, haven't had a spot in a while :)

Dualis hey, I've actually been looking to get me one of those too :/

Hi Dave,

Yeah, I think I spotted you like twice before. :)

Dualis is ok, for a city driving as a daily. I wouldn't recommend an offroad duty as it has a small engine. :P

Spotted a black V35 coupe on son of rajab St turning onto Graham Farmer Fwy in Perth CBD area (WA) at 6:00pm on Tuesday (03-05-11).

Spotted a pearl white V35 coupe driving through East Parade onto Graham Farmer Fwy in East Perth area (WA) around 6:00pm on Saturday (07-05-11).

I was in my friend's gun metal Silvia S15 behind and drove past you on the Fwy. Damn, the rear end of the V35 are sexy. :)

Hi Dave,

Yeah, I think I spotted you like twice before. :)

Dualis is ok, for a city driving as a daily. I wouldn't recommend an offroad duty as it has a small engine. :P

Yeah that's all I was think of using it for anyway :)

Still will be sad to get rid of the V :(

cheers mate!

Yesterday Spooted a silver coupe heading south in Rowville on Stud rd about 9:45 and a silver sedan going east on the eastern fwy at about 6:00

The coupe would have been me :) Were you in the sedan behind me?

Also spotted a white coupe in Ferntree Gully around 10 minutes earlier.

Yeah that's all I was think of using it for anyway :)

Still will be sad to get rid of the V :(

cheers mate!

In that case, Dualis should be great. :)

The car is not that big so it's easier for Mrs to park and drive, plus she loves the big moon roof.

Are you thinking of selling your V35 coupe soon, Dave? It sure will be sad to let it go. I thought of selling mine and getting the new STI or the Evo X MR before I bought the Dualis. But I decided to keep it instead and modify it as much as I can. That's why I got a Dualis for daily driving. :)

Well, come around to one of the events before you finally sell your V. Most of the new owners, including myself, haven't met you in person yet. It would be great to have a chat before your ownership changes. :)

Edited by VNS 24

Spotted a silver V35 coupe driving on Nicholson Rd in Canning Vale area (WA) around 5:40pm on Monday (09-05-11).

You saw me in my V35 coupe going the opposite direction. I was going to wave but didn't get to, because I just finished work and still got work stuffs running in my head. By the time I realised there's a V35, you drove past. :P

Edited by VNS 24