SAU Community

The V Series Spotted Thread

Damnit: somebody spot me! :)

Just removed ALL of the graphics from the chargespeed car, so it'll be a light blue coupe with carbon everything on the Gold Coast. I spot so many, but am never noticed... :D

Just removed ALL of the graphics from the chargespeed car, so it'll be a light blue coupe with carbon everything on the Gold Coast. I spot so many, but am never noticed... :D

LOL, you and me both. My car sticks out like doggs balls.

OT: spotted black V35 coupe with racing hart wheels last night at the jdm meet.

Do you have carbon wheel arches and carbon doors as well?

• 3 weeks later...

spoke to a nice young lady who drove a silver V35 with premium pack just before 9 AM today at the london circuit car park in canberra. she said she is a member of this forum but didn't get her name. too bad i didn't drive my V this morning as i had to use the public car park.

spoke to a nice young lady who drove a silver V35 with premium pack just before 9 AM today at the london circuit car park in canberra. she said she is a member of this forum but didn't get her name. too bad i didn't drive my V this morning as i had to use the public car park.

That was me!

Spotted a black v35 coupe in parra last night.

Was at one of the lights down o connell st.

I was that tired that I didn't notice till I pulled away. :P

Drove past a silver coupe 03 model with plates 919 LZM i think, along wynnum road towards the story bridge end....anyone?

That would be me I think - silver 05 coupe, desperately in need of a clean. :cool:

LOL, you and me both. My car sticks out like doggs balls.

OT: spotted black V35 coupe with racing hart wheels last night at the jdm meet.

That was me, I had a quick look at yours and was going to ask what suspension you have?