SAU Community

The V Series Spotted Thread

Hi Guys,

Spotted a white 350GT Coupe with Infiniti badges on Christie Street (near St Leonards Tavern) at St Leonards on Friday night.

very nice!

Spotted a white Coupe today (with Xenons) on william st going onto new south head road, following me, but then diverting to double bay. Then on the way to the city, saw a silver Coupe with spoiler in william st going east again.

passed a light blue coupe on the esplanade at surfers yesterday, impul kit with a high mount rear spoiler, also a vey clean(maroon i think) sedan also in surfers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hands up who owns a bright yellow 35 sedan with a full impul kit!?? Almost snapped my neck on the M1 today heading towards the Gold coast in the morning...it was heading the opposite direction north bound. Also spotted a silver 35 coupe heading same direction about 5 mins later...

Well...I just spotted a Silver 2003 v35 Coupe in my Driveway in Canberra. Havn't seen too many here. Only 4 maybe? I just picked mine up last weekend. All i have to say is that its the best ride i've owned. I might just keep upgrading skylines from now on in. An amazing car to drive! Still need the radio tho! although listening to the TV isn't too bad at the moment.

Well...I just spotted a Silver 2003 v35 Coupe in my Driveway in Canberra. Havn't seen too many here. Only 4 maybe? I just picked mine up last weekend. All i have to say is that its the best ride i've owned. I might just keep upgrading skylines from now on in. An amazing car to drive! Still need the radio tho! although listening to the TV isn't too bad at the moment.

haha told ya they were heaps better than a 350Z jojo.

spotted a black 350GT coupe with light coloured leather interior (anniversary edition?), on Reedy creek road, heading for Bermuda Street, on thursday, mid-morning: beeeeautiful looking car!

• 3 weeks later...
spotted a black 350GT coupe with light coloured leather interior (anniversary edition?), on Reedy creek road, heading for Bermuda Street, on thursday, mid-morning: beeeeautiful looking car!

I don't recall being in that area, unless it was my mechanic! This was spotted in Sydney I'd imagine? I have the car in question, and as far as I know it is the only black premium, anniversary edition auto with sunroof, nismo exhaust and light leather interior in Australia.. IRREPLACEABLE!

Esky.