SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Dark R33 (Black?), female driver i think? Turning right into Jones Rd passed Pancake Parlour Dandenong from Princes Hwy with SAU stickers. I was in a white R34 going straight across Princes Hwy from Jones Rd going onto Gladstone Rd...

yup. on the way back from lorne. fkn soooo tired

ah thought i saw 34 rims... tried lookin through ur window but fark was pouring bad couldnt see shit lol

Edited by R-SPEC

ah thought i saw 34 rims... tried lookin through ur window but fark was pouring bad couldnt see shit lol

lol me being me, you wouldnt have been able to make me out through the tint anyway. and you think that was bad rain? you shoulda been on the M109 15 min b4

ADZMAX i spotted you at knox city parked near hungry jacks me and few other SAU peeps couldnt park next to you cause my mate with his bombodore took the spot haha. went to see batman its pretty good.

oh and went to FTG maccas after movies with some SAU people and ran into a black r32 with sau stickers found the owner of car in maccas lol..

Edited by b3za

Spotted D3ADLY or something gunmetal 32 GTR... nice ride chick... I was in RCEGRL.. my bf was driving cause I had one too many drinks over dinner :D

Spotted blue r34 GTR S1-tune? with trader plates and a forsale sticker on the rear.

Travelling on the eastlink :action-smiley-069:

havent we seen that at a meet one time? the one at deakin?

I know her, shes prob to old 4 u anyway

yeh but my freind knows her, i wasnt after her lol, it was just a freindly gesture, nice car butt massive rimss lol why u assume i'm after her ferah? haha becos i waved heelllo rofl

spotted a white 33 gts-t s2 drive past me on macyntyre rd, sunshine. He had a heap of stickers on his car, but didnt see SAU sticker. he had normal plates, not custom. stock exhaust system, black rims with red inner . Looked like a fellow ethnic driver too.