SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

SWA-*** about 45 seconds ago...

white r33 with CF bonnet and spacer wheel on the front left...

sat at lights in front of my office near corner of ferntree gully rd and stud rd in scoresby... sounded nice...

Tonight when i was leaveng G Tech i seen thebuzz going in with his GTR ZILLA, That was my GTR seating next to yours in the drive way.

yay for getting stalked and pulled over by cops on camberwell road just as leaving uni lol. & lol @ the r32 that hooted at me driving past.

also in morning on burwood hwy spotted black 4dr R34 with small spoiler, and a r32 aswell

Spotted a R33 this morning - around 7:00am coming down Tinks Road, Narre Warren.

Wasn't really paying attention to colour, thought it was a R33, looked back in the mirror and saw the tail lights.

yesterday saw a marone r33 with the old style SAU stickers at fountain gate and today saw a silver r33 with a pioneer sticker at the top of the back window in front of me in pakenham maccas drive thru.

Saw a white r34 with black hood in narre near Krispy Kremes turning onto M1 monash, then think i saw it again or similiar white r34 on princess. at around 1.20am

saw an r33 on canterbury rd (inbound), turned left onto warrigal on thursday night @ 1030-11pm... i gave thumbs up twice, but didn't look... sau sticker on drivers side rear window...

whte/silver stagea on cleeland st in dande. gave you a flash.

gungrey r33 on alexandra pde. cruised till you got off the monash at wellington. cheers for the compliments