SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

was next to a black r34 gtt with plates "muxy" very clean looking car

Was on ferntree gully road at 4:40pm~

i know him, my mate Tait did you see his sticker on the rear window by any chance ;) haha

Saw a white R33 with CNVICT plates heading over the westgate, kept up till just after the western ring road turn off when some useless f**ker decided 90 was a good speed in the right hand lane.

im laughing just as much if not more at you saying im childish, because i didnt even go out of my way to embaress someone that drives a r34. if it wasnt me than hopefuly someone else would of made him look small infront of his mates and broad minded femaleters in the back..

im ova it i couldnt careless lol, but shall we be side by side at a set of lights and you think your slong is bigger than mine when im behind the wheel of a 10.87 quartermile gts, i may have to prove to you that you are a bigger wanker than your r34 friend if you think you have a chance lol and the inches to prove me wronge.

Bwahahahahahah, your my hero. Thats f**kin hilarious.

spotted htial r34eng beza and all at the big meet up last night

also a yellow r34 gtr vspec with Ps on it o.o

Spotted you too... ...and some others...

And the cops...

And went home...

:cool:

Saw JETGTT nice white R34 just off cooper st in epping and also saw a nice white R32 GTR driving epping bound on cooper st last nite.

There's 2 R32 GTR in Mill Park i see often just wonderd if there on here. ones grey and ones black with lower front lip sprayed silver.

jetgtt would be me :banana:

All spotted Sat morning.

Spotted a White 350GT at the start of the Domain Tunnel at roughly 1:15am.

Spotted a Blue R34 booting it down Melverton Road, Hallam at around 10:15am.

Spotted a Black GTR R32 sometime during the arvo around Fountain Gate round-about along Narre North Road and the shops (and no it was not my R32!)