SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Everyone knows the 'stare'

I mean my life sucks enough and when i go out im expecting some attention from females but instead all i get is the penetrating gaze of a mr fabio.

Was worse cos when i was at the petrol station, my battery dies so i have to open the boot and bend over to attach the jumpstarter.....all this while being watched by Mr. T and some bloke named Dexter.

Im going for another drive tonight....will report back a little later with my latest entry.

Saw a bayside blue sort of colour R33 turning from bond street onto kings road a few days ago.

I have seen it at the same spot like 3 times now haha

I always see it on Kings Road, a girl drives it. Blue 33 GTST, green Ps.

White R33 was dodging and weaving to get up behind me last night down Chesterville Rd last night at around 7. He finally made it through the traffic and got behind me at the lights. I thought you were going to race??? lol I popped it at about 60 and snaked for a while down the road but never really saw much of you after that! I think you turned down Mackie rd!!!

I got tagged by CAJFLY hahaha...

i'm already a member but thanks anyway man! i'll just recycle your card, cross out your name and put ITZTRU on there for me to tag someone else with...or you can have it back...up to you man! :P

...maybe I should put my SAU stickers on... :blink:

I saw a shitload of cars at CREATD ms this morning...obseszed/obsessed plated black gtst

a very nice r32 gtr with an n1 motor and a 4088hanging off the side.

a 10 second evo with a 1.8litre engine

Few rexy's, Evo's

oh and my r34 gtr........its an amazing machine

I got tagged by CAJFLY hahaha...

i'm already a member but thanks anyway man! i'll just recycle your card, cross out your name and put ITZTRU on there for me to tag someone else with...or you can have it back...up to you man! :P

...maybe I should put my SAU stickers on... :P

hey nah u keep it lol. i didnt look at the plates till u got in it and was driving out the car park and turning in to the side street and i saw the plates and i was like ahhh crap its justin lol oh wellz

there's always a bunch of NICE ass cars @ creatd! :D

that's not actually an evo... just a 1.8 lancer with a SHITLOAD of work!

is this robs harliquien (sp?) gsr lancer?

its the fastest 1.8 lancer in aus

on that note to i gota give them a buzz to get a retune and a few bits a pieces done before i get my licence back

better get on to it